The Dundee FC 19/20 Relegation Thread

In turmoil on and off the park, The 'Dee train will leave in early August and pick up real speed around November time. 

4254.jpg.042922e1eda04f8db75c5104ef18f8b0.jpg

When I got on the train in Dundee on Friday to come back to Arbroath, Michael Portillo was filming on it. It’s a sign.

49 minutes ago, ForzaDundee said:

Dundee United are a shell of a club since Wighton single-handedly relegated them in front of the Shankly end.

Woah there. Enough of this. Wighton was the icing on the cake, the man that made that night special, the cherry on top as it were.

However, there is only one man that relegated Dundee United and I'd love for him to make a sensational return home:image.thumb.png.0844a10e2a86607e137e79167881b7c9.png

26 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Woah there. Enough of this. Wighton was the icing on the cake, the man that made that night special, the cherry on top as it were.

However, there is only one man that relegated Dundee United and I'd love for him to make a sensational return home:image.thumb.png.0844a10e2a86607e137e79167881b7c9.pngimageproxy.php?img=&key=9e759d80ec736539

Who's that c**t?

8 hours ago, Pull My Strings said:

Who's that c**t?

Dundee fans still have an issue recognising who really started the rot at United.

The same man who broke McNamara and forced him into some bizarre squad building attempt solely to counter him, and the same man who fucked the United board over long enough they panicked and got Mixu instead...

Edited by RandomGuy.