Players as fans

for what?
Losing to the side second in the league. Hearts lost to the 6th place side when they only needed a point, but it was nothing to do with them. All about St Mirren being pure cheats...

The day Hearts fans "forgive" St Mirren will be the day they have got over the biggest bottle job in Scottish football history. So you can bathe in their tears forever. Enjoy.

6 minutes ago, Lebowski said:

Losing to the side second in the league. Hearts lost to the 6th place side when they only needed a point, but it was nothing to do with them. All about St Mirren being pure cheats...

The day Hearts fans "forgive" St Mirren will be the day they have got over the biggest bottle job in Scottish football history. So you can bathe in their tears forever. Enjoy.

Oh dear me no. You don't want to go saying stuff like this. Not to a Mirren fan.

It's more fun if the St Mirren fans genuinely don't have a scooby why the Hearts fans hate them. On one-side of the country you have a pent-up decades-old seethe, while on the other, fans go about their days completely and blissfully ignorant that any supposed enmity even exists. That's ten times better than any taunt that the St Mirren crowd would come up with.

Edited by Aim Here

Guest Moomintroll

Has he ?

Really ?

No way...
To be fair, he could probably throw himself straight into the crowd, get a penalty & have someone Sent Off because Keiran.

7 hours ago, Lebowski said:

so hearts only needed a point?they had a point when the game kicked off at 0_0 but it's our fault they lost 2_0.strange logic.

saints beating hearts 6_2 early in the season did more damage to their ambitions than us losing 5_0 on the final day but strangely enough the jambos seem to have forgotten that one.

they've not had much luck with goal difference/average over the years.

2 minutes ago, Buddie Holly said:

so hearts only needed a point?they had a point when the game kicked off at 0_0 but it's our fault they lost 2_0.strange logic.

saints beating hearts 6_2 early in the season did more damage to their ambitions than us losing 5_0 on the final day but strangely enough the jambos seem to have forgotten that one.

As a neutral, I would say the fact that St Mirren could beat Hearts 6-2 at home yet lose 5-0 at the same venue to a team that finished on the same points as the Jambos even more damning for the Paisley side's end of season exploits. 

I suppose it explains the Maureens special relationship with Celtic. Renting out their ground, club shop, etc. 

1 hour ago, Buddie Holly said:

“For  what” ? indeed. You’re a very naughty boy, Buddy. Not only do you know fine well why we hold this grudge. You even remember our early season spanking at Love Street, and know all about our ‘65 Killie goal average/change the rules pain. 

But, to save Lebowski and Aim Here misunderstanding and making unnecessary posts, could you maybe head your future posts as either “Piss Take” or “Genuine Question”? Thanks.

Edited by Pet Jeden

I’ve seen a few Ayr fans say that Craig McGuffie, who has come through our academy, is a Killie fan.

Apart from 16 year old Finn Ecrepont though (die hard Ayr fan) I think it’ll be a mixture of Celtic and Rangers fans.

• 1 month later...
On 02/06/2019 at 22:06, C4mmy31 said:

The current Livi manager has his boyhood heros tattooed on his calf ;).......

Gary-Holt.jpg.2ceaa0ae48e9602e4d11e3c8a02670f1.jpg

On 02/06/2019 at 22:33, Frank Grimes said:

Why is there a comma between the 9s

Absolutely fucking fuming here 

I’m sure the fleeter-minded among you have already realised this, but as I was sitting on the couch there, flicking through the Wikipedia page for every single Scottish Cup final, it became known to me that Killie won the cup in 1919. 

The tattoo has been upsetting me for a while now, and I just wanted everyone else of a similar disposition to know the truth of the matter. The comma is not completely without justification. 

33 minutes ago, The Other Foot said:

I’m sure the fleeter-minded among you have already realised this, but as I was sitting on the couch there, flicking through the Wikipedia page for every single Scottish Cup final, it became known to me that Killie won the cup in 1919. 

The tattoo has been upsetting me for a while now, and I just wanted everyone else of a similar disposition to know the truth of the matter. The comma is not completely without justification. 

Killie won the cup in 1920, 1929 and 1997. 

On 03/06/2019 at 09:42, Lebowski said:
On 03/06/2019 at 08:36, conboyhibs said:
Porteous, Hanlon, McGregor and Shaw.. possibly Fraser Murray too?

Shaw was a Jambo growing up.

You sure? I’m sure I’ve read interviews from him talking about growing up as a Hibs fan.