WANTED Looking for historic Scottish footballs

Just now, oxf77 said:

So you lot want to send me pathetic immature replies, but then you can't accept it back? Is that what you're saying?

I think disproportionate aggression in your responses is unlikely to make people want to help you. 

1 hour ago, Crawford Bridge said:

Wasn't this poster exposed as a rip-off merchant the last time?

Depends. Is your definition of a rip-off merchant someone who isn't stupid enough to post on a public messageboard the prices he pays, for the world and his wife to read?

If so, yes.

Edited by oxf77

Guest Moomintroll
So you lot want to send me pathetic immature replies, but then you can't accept it back? Is that what you're saying?
You are new to here clearly m90, this plan of attack is never going to work.

13 minutes ago, oxf77 said:

Depends. Is your definition of a rip-off merchant someone who isn't stupid enough to post on a public messageboard the prices he pays, for the world and his wife to read?

If so, yes.

Football memorabilia collectors are unlikely to be married.

Just now, eddiemunster said:

Eh? So you're not wanting them then?

If you're not referring to your bollocks, please send me an inbox message, preferably with a photo of the footballs. If you are genuine I apologise!

Edited by oxf77

4 minutes ago, oxf77 said:

Keep them all coming, eventually I should get what I'm after! I'll open a shop to flog the rest

Do you have any Mitre Mouldmasters for sale? The missus is doing my head in and I'd like to volley one right off her inner thigh once the temperature drops. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Do you have any Mitre Mouldmasters for sale? The missus is doing my head in and I'd like to volley one right off her inner thigh once the temperature drops. 

Mouldmaster is a bit extreme. I'd suggest waterboarding first and  Mouldmaster only if the waterboarding fails