WANTED Looking for historic Scottish footballs

Afternoon Gents/Ladies, I am looking for the below Scottish footballs. If you have one, or know somebody who does, please send me a private message. Thanks in advance,

A 97/98 Mitre Ultimax "Scotland", used by the Scottish National Team:

image.png.8fd061c51edf0ce24146a618739a8c82.pngimage.png.b9d2509c16864571fc59820d3f52d15d.png

the 98/99 and 99/00 Mitre Ultimax "Scottish Football League", used by teams in Div 1, 2 and 3 (I think it was also used for Scottish cup games):

image.png.70236e0ff40d5c9534505a588b07008b.pngimage.png.4c713ef907ac09302c5eecd06d4104ac.png

Lower priority, if you have a pristine one of these, that would be good too:

image.png.11774ec89be8429fd116b8cda1146a25.png

Edited by oxf77

5 hours ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

How many did you get the last time you asked?

I'm re-asking because many new people have joined the forum since, or weren't logging in (on holiday etc) the last time I asked (a year ago).

Edited by oxf77

2 minutes ago, oxf77 said:

How many new people have joined the forum, or weren't logging in (on holiday etc) the last time I asked?

Quite defensive that. The Sarge was asking a genuine question. I know from recent conversations with him that he has an extensive collection of footballs that he is looking to part with. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Quite defensive that. The Sarge was asking a genuine question. I know from recent conversations with him that he has an extensive collection of footballs that he is looking to part with. 

The question reads like "you already posted on here before, why are you posting again?".  Otherwise why does it matter how many I got last time?

Edited by oxf77

33 minutes ago, oxf77 said:

The question reads like "you already posted on here before, why are you posting again?".  Otherwise why does it matter how many I got last time?

Take it to the general nonsense forum, no one cares enough here for it to be polluted by this shite

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

I did actually have quite a few, courtesy of JD the Airdrie kit man. Even had a couple like those he asked for, including the green version.

Gave them all to my boy, with the inevitable results, but then again that's what they're for.

Edited by Sergeant Wilson

2 minutes ago, oxf77 said:

I apologise if you weren't being rude earlier. A year ago I got nothing but idiots and insults so I read your reply and assumed the same.

Is there any chance any of them still exist?

I was being rude. It's an informal forum, people take the pish. Surely you knew that, if not football probably isn't the right environment for you.

They're all long gone

4 hours ago, oxf77 said:

Afternoon Gents/Ladies, I am looking for the below Scottish footballs. If you have one, or know somebody who does, please send me a private message. Thanks in advance,

A 97/98 Mitre Ultimax "Scotland", used by the Scottish National Team:

image.png.8fd061c51edf0ce24146a618739a8c82.pngimage.png.b9d2509c16864571fc59820d3f52d15d.png

the 98/99 and 99/00 Mitre Ultimax "Scottish Football League", used by teams in Div 1, 2 and 3 (I think it was also used for Scottish cup games):

image.png.70236e0ff40d5c9534505a588b07008b.pngimage.png.4c713ef907ac09302c5eecd06d4104ac.png

Lower priority, if you have a pristine one of these, that would be good too:

image.png.11774ec89be8429fd116b8cda1146a25.png

I've got a couple of these aye.

2 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

A recap:

Do you have any footballs?

This is a bit odd.

f**k up ya dick.

Not the best way to go about getting people to help you, I wouldn't have thought.

So you lot want to send me pathetic immature replies, but then you can't accept it back? Is that what you're saying?