Mighty Montrose FC 2019 / 2020

As we’re heading down memory lane, who dis?FAF8939A-EF55-48FA-98BA-E4F8A493E57A.jpeg.de7eda8123a38bcf3db83b1768cfe2fd.jpeg
Duncan McLean am sure he a played against him boys club.Dundee when he was younger before us not sure what happened if he went in to play junior or what.

3 hours ago, mo83 said:
7 hours ago, Ivo den Bieman said:
As we’re heading down memory lane, who dis?FAF8939A-EF55-48FA-98BA-E4F8A493E57A.jpeg.de7eda8123a38bcf3db83b1768cfe2fd.jpeg

Duncan McLean am sure he a played against him boys club.Dundee when he was younger before us not sure what happened if he went in to play junior or what.

Yep, played in a Euro tie for Dundee. Half a season or do for us. Last heard of not making a mark at Coupar Angus juniors and working in a shop. Who knows what became of him.

Lucas Birnstingl. Fecked off to Canada without telling the club after a howler against the Smokies where he conceded a goal to their goalie and then got sent off later in the match.

Apparently now doing well in the Canadian 3rd tier. https://www.pressreader.com/uk/the-courier-advertiser-fife-edition/20190912/282621739412253

Any chance that the guys who do the match videos could release full matches? Or are they deleted by now? Thought crossed my mind today .. watched the whole 5-0 Stirling Albion game again. Almost made me forget I was on a cross trainer the whole time!! PS: I hate exercising.

Very good, Paul Doyle playing for Ashfield Juniors two seasons ago.

His career wound down quickly after leaving us; a season at East Fife, a wee bit of time with the Shire, then off to the juniors. Always felt he could have made much more of himself. He had a good centre half pairing with Neil Stephen for a while in Henry Hall's team c.2005. Here he is warming up with Stuart Ferguson- where he?

yzqeNAcPi7ymAx5oDiH68JvwUCQ1IkAEXpgFy_jX4cfIcKwNdC7fXSBUy2KA24iqAG9NdvT2YzbWZ7W-DdlWiz6qM_S35TGEQxHqvj4iijpnhNs.jpg

Very good, Paul Doyle playing for Ashfield Juniors two seasons ago.
His career wound down quickly after leaving us; a season at East Fife, a wee bit of time with the Shire, then off to the juniors. Always felt he could have made much more of himself. He had a good centre half pairing with Neil Stephen for a while in Henry Hall's team c.2005. Here he is warming up with Stuart Ferguson- where he?

yzqeNAcPi7ymAx5oDiH68JvwUCQ1IkAEXpgFy_jX4cfIcKwNdC7fXSBUy2KA24iqAG9NdvT2YzbWZ7W-DdlWiz6qM_S35TGEQxHqvj4iijpnhNs.jpg.606919f52cbf1469c6c2ca8fabbc5ba8.jpg
A was going to say Kerr Dodds but he was a bit more lightweight than Doyle.Stuart Ferguson am sure stays in carnoustie doesn't play anymore I don't think think he helps run a youth team around his area.