Mighty Montrose FC 2019 / 2020

It's going to be tough for sure but we did well last season and the squad is settled. A new face up front with 2 who haven't featured much due to injury/loan I don't think we are in to bad a shape.
Concerned a little about the age of one or two but let's see how we go.
At least we have a full squad training unlike some in this division.

It's going to be tough for sure but we did well last season and the squad is settled. A new face up front with 2 who haven't featured much due to injury/loan I don't think we are in to bad a shape.
Concerned a little about the age of one or two but let's see how we go.
At least we have a full squad training unlike some in this division.
Hell yeah we did! A defence of Steeves, Dillon, Allan and Ballantyne is very strong. Hopefully they can all stay fit for the whole season.

Still a bit short at centre back unless I've missed something whilst away. Lack of height particularly and still with a ? over the fitness of Matty. I really hope Matty is fit, he's a great lad and would be a big miss if his injury persists any longer.

Looking forward to the Formartine game on Saturday - hope we take it seriously even if we do use most of the squad over the 90 minutes. We need to hit the ground running even in pre-season. Maybe see a couple of trialists ?? Even a loan signing ??

Still a bit short at centre back unless I've missed something whilst away. Lack of height particularly and still with a ? over the fitness of Matty. I really hope Matty is fit, he's a great lad and would be a big miss if his injury persists any longer.
Looking forward to the Formartine game on Saturday - hope we take it seriously even if we do use most of the squad over the 90 minutes. We need to hit the ground running even in pre-season. Maybe see a couple of trialists ?? Even a loan signing ??
Agree, still need to get another centre half in. A fit Matty at the start of next season is like a new signing.
Couple of trialists would be good to see. Will be good to see Lyons and Skelly hopefully.

On 22/06/2019 at 04:05, MOFOREVER said:

Ah right. Did wonder why Twitter feed featured Monty Mole at the Highland Show, even if it was only a friendly.

He is being mentioned  as one of the favourites for  new Alloa manager position as Goodwin goes to St Mirren
Would be very suprised it he was remotely interested. He loves our club and at the end of last season he said it was just the start of the journey that he and the club was on. Fully expect him to see out his contract to 2021 and hopefully beyond.

So how things go today for those of us away?
How's the young striker from Stirling Uni looking? Or young lad from youth Set up see he came on.
Didn't make the game today but there were 5 players from the youth setup that came on today.

Didn't make the game today but there were 5 players from the youth setup that came on today.
That's great to hear that they are progressing and just playing with the 1st team.
I was thinking the CB who came on end of last season Rohan Terrell?
Hope Garry Wood got a great reception.

So how things go today for those of us away?

How's the young striker from Stirling Uni looking? Or young lad from youth Set up see he came on.

Was a good enough run out. Played some nice stuff at times particularly in the first half. Cammy and Matty were terrific at the back. Lyons looked really good. Think he will turn out to be a great find.