RE-SIGNINGS Rossvale

Valemafia

I think everybody knows that Rossvale have stadia issues, fan issues..  makes it difficult ... To get where they have in such a short space of time, and keep some top players on way less money than is on offer elsewhere, says a lot about the spirit in the team. 

I think everybody knows that Rossvale have stadia issues, fan issues..  makes it difficult ... To get where they have in such a short space of time, and keep some top players on way less money than is on offer elsewhere, says a lot about the spirit in the team. 
Is there really more money out there ?
The vast majority of teams have re-signed there squads from last season .
Not much business bring done with the exception of Darvel but there is even a lot of myth surrounding what they are paying aswell .

1 hour ago, griffiti on the wall said:

Is there really more money out there ?
The vast majority of teams have re-signed there squads from last season .
Not much business bring done with the exception of Darvel but there is even a lot of myth surrounding what they are paying aswell .

I know a boy who turned down 3 times his wage to stay..  so Yes Chris there is

I expect Rossvale to look to strengthen their striking options, as it was their strong defence which appears to have got them promoted. Seven teams in the league scored more goals than Rossvale this season, including teams in the bottom half of the table.

I also notice that Stephen McGladrigan has been released. I have heard rumours of a striker possibly going into Rossvale, but I won't name him as he is still contracted to another club at the moment.

I expect Rossvale to look to strengthen their striking options, as it was their strong defence which appears to have got them promoted. Seven teams in the league scored more goals than Rossvale this season, including teams in the bottom half of the table.
I also notice that Stephen McGladrigan has been released. I have heard rumours of a striker possibly going into Rossvale, but I won't name him as he is still contracted to another club at the moment.

We all know the striker is Del McNab Peter [emoji6]

Everybody knows by now that McNab is away to Rossvale. Wanted more money than Arthurlie were prepared to pay. Presumably Rossvale stumped up what he was looking for.  For what its worth , i do think he will struggle in the top league.  

29 minutes ago, Satori. said:

Everybody knows by now that McNab is away to Rossvale. Wanted more money than Arthurlie were prepared to pay. Presumably Rossvale stumped up what he was looking for.  For what its worth , i do think he will struggle in the top league.  

Time will tell. Maybe the system Rossvale play will suit..  

15 hours ago, glensmad said:

However only 1 team in all 4 divisions lost less goals and that was Talbot..... Like all teams, it's trying to strike the balance. I think next season in the top tier, defending will be paramount. But I am sure the gaffer knows where we need to strengthen to give us the opportunity to win games  

3 hours ago, DanMan said:

However only 1 team in all 4 divisions lost less goals and that was Talbot..... Like all teams, it's trying to strike the balance. I think next season in the top tier, defending will be paramount. But I am sure the gaffer knows where we need to strengthen to give us the opportunity to win games  

Only 14 teams scored more goals than Rossvale in all comps. and only Auchinleck conceded less in all comps.

Only 14 teams scored more goals than Rossvale in all comps. and only Auchinleck conceded less in all comps.
14 teams is quite a lot considering Rossvale were promoted. It's understandable that they are looking at their striking options, as their defence is clearly strong and was the basis of their promotion.

7 minutes ago, glensmad said:
36 minutes ago, lokforever said:

14 teams is quite a lot considering Rossvale were promoted. It's understandable that they are looking at their striking options, as their defence is clearly strong and was the basis of their promotion.

All about the balance Glens... I am sure many of the attacking teams with more goals, lost many, many more and may have defended better had they not been so attacking. Defending is also an art, an art which I think will be a requirement next season. 15 Clean sheets in the league with 5 of them in the last 6 to secure promotion, hopefully will give us a platform to build on next season.  

All about the balance Glens... I am sure many of the attacking teams with more goals, lost many, many more and may have defended better had they not been so attacking. Defending is also an art, an art which I think will be a requirement next season. 15 Clean sheets in the league with 5 of them in the last 6 to secure promotion, hopefully will give us a platform to build on next season.  
Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a criticism, just an observation.

1 minute ago, glensmad said:
2 minutes ago, DanMan said:

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a criticism, just an observation.

No, didn't take it that way. I think we all know that we need to score more to give us a shot at doing well next season. Our top scorer 2 years running has been a wide player, so I am sure the gaffer is on the case.  

22 hours ago, glensmad said:

I would say the reverse is where you need to strengthen glens. midfield and attacking you look great but when matched in those departments your defence will not be good enough in the top division.

On 02/06/2019 at 22:50, DanMan said:

your rise has been meteoric well planned and well deserved .You would have been cheaper trying to develop a stadium in South Kensington.... but I would not go to and will not go to Huntershill if my life depended on it..fan base wise you are probably no worse off than many clubs ..enjoy next season I wish it was my team

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ValeBear said:

Del McNab and Frazer Johnstone announced today. Del obviously well known as for Frazer cant find too much info, has played for Motherwell and Airdrie a few years ago and East Kilbride but not much other info.

You would assume with 2 senior clubs and the Lowland League champions on his CV he can play a bit