Scotland vs England - June 9th, 5pm

BBC live text thinks it's been great quality, best game of the tournament so far.
That will be the English biased journalists thinking England are world beaters!

2 minutes ago, GordonS said:
16 minutes ago, Zetterlund said:
I've hardly watched any women's football until this World Cup, but one thing that's evident is the total lack of players throwing themselves to the ground at the slightest hint of contact.

One of the first things that struck me when I started watching women's football. I didn't realise how easily the men went down until then.

Aye it makes you realise how much emphasis is put on winning free kicks in certain areas in the men's game.

1 minute ago, TheScarf said:

Aye they pics of her with her mott and ersehole out haunt me. 

They are floating about on the group chat the now and if you think the look in her eyes is mad you should look into her brown eye.

BBC live text thinks it's been great quality, best game of the tournament so far.
England have played very well, but no fan of Scottish football can be watching this tournament and seriously slagging the quality on show.

Just now, Busta Nut said:

They are floating about on the group chat the now and if you think the look in her eyes is mad you should look into her brown eye.

Aye that thing would eat you alive. Its the most aggressive looking arsehole I've ever seen. 

3 minutes ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

We're so poor in the full back area. Little and Ross can't get a foothold in midfield. Looking to Cuthbert for something special here.

Hope Solo is looking fantastic.

6-0 all over it

We're on a bit of a hiding to nothing in that England have players all over the pitch who are much quicker, which is immensely frustrating because there's not a great deal between the two sides technically. Easier to say we should be playing and pressing higher up but we'd be asking for trouble given the pace England have got in the wide areas. Docherty is brutally exposed at left-back and struggling, but is up against a very formidable duo down that side. 

The penalty was a penalty, given the state of the laws and the endless precedents set this season. The laws are a disgrace though; borne of a bizarre obsession to obtain the unobtainable in complete consistency. I'd rather see thousands of crosses accidentally slap off hands and arms than full-backs defending, as will happen, off-balance with an awkward body shape and an incredible susceptibility to being beaten. 

Guest Moomintroll
Just googled these, and I will now be giving dinner a miss.
The horror of it is permanently burned onto my retinas.

3 minutes ago, meanmistermustard said:

The standard is really poor.

Fort William should transition, go independent and then win the Women's world cup.