The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

Challenging the bottom of our league system for being the most tinpot:

League Two: Southend United & Grimsby Town challenge 'unfair' relegation to National League - https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57022942

So their solution to it being unfair for the National League to have promotion but no relegation is to have promotion but no relegation from League 2 instead?

13 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I had to turn over when the collision first happened because it looked so bad so couldn't believe Waghorn was back playing when I turned back over.

He eventually got up and walked off, after treatment, but there's absolutely no chance he should have been allowed back on after that.

Edited by Jaggy Snake

12 minutes ago, accies1874 said:

I had to turn over when the collision first happened because it looked so bad so couldn't believe Waghorn was back playing when I turned back over.

When you've helped The Rangers climb the leagues you can deal with anything. 

Just now, Jaggy Snake said:

Great strike by Roberts. The keeper may not have saved it anyway but his positioning was horrible.

It was horrendous. He stood exactly where the defender was cutting off and left a huge gap where, unsurprisingly, Roberts decided to put it. A competent SW goalkeeper and this is still 1-0.