The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

54 minutes ago, Sherrif John Bunnell said:

West Brom are one of those teams who always seem to get promoted and then do nothing.

The St Mirren of English football.

Congrats Leeds United, great to see em back in the top flight, an English club with a fine Scottish pedigree down the years![emoji460]️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 Love em or loath them, they’ll create plenty of interest wherever they go next year under Bielsa![emoji106]

Absolutely fantastic  .  Finally after 16 long years The Mighty Whites are back in the big league , 15 managers , ownership changes and points deductions and at times it seemed we were doomed never to return. Well done to El Loco who can now join Revie & Wilkinson as a club legend, and very fitting reward  in a year that we lost  Hunter , Cherry & Charlton . Marching on Together 

2 hours ago, ListerRRFC said:

My Brentford season ticket might be looking like excellent value. Fully shitting it for the next two games.

Absolutely bricking it. 

Screamed the house down when that second Huddersfield goal went in. Best I expected was a draw. 

Absolutely bricking it. 

Screamed the house down when that second Huddersfield goal went in. Best I expected was a draw. 

As stated previously I really hope Brentford go up. They play great football. I’ve a friend who lives within a reasonable distance of the ground so a visit for a Prem match next season would be brilliant.

1 hour ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

New ground next year, isn't it? Shame I never got the chance to go to the old one, every time we played there was a midweek or a Boxing Day with no trains running. 

Aye new ground, absolutely gutted that there's not going to be a proper send off for Griffin Park tbh. 

Fantastic opportunity for brentford over the next two games, win them and they are there. Would have liked west brom to go up, but more because i like bilic. But there seems to be a thing with him where his teams just draw too many games.

Fantastic opportunity for brentford over the next two games, win them and they are there. Would have liked west brom to go up, but more because i like bilic. But there seems to be a thing with him where his teams just draw too many games.

Unless WBA win their last game by 14 or more goals then 4 points from 2 games will see Brentford up. As you say fantastic opportunity for them.

Absolutely fantastic  .  Finally after 16 long years The Mighty Whites are back in the big league , 15 managers , ownership changes and points deductions and at times it seemed we were doomed never to return. Well done to El Loco who can now join Revie & Wilkinson as a club legend, and very fitting reward  in a year that we lost  Hunter , Cherry & Charlton . Marching on Together 

There seemed to be a bit of burnout from them last year. Do you think in a way, the enforced break has maybe helped this season?