7-2

The English Football League 2019-20

7 minutes ago, Honest_Man#1 said:

Boro are absolute garbage, but at least Tony Pulis isn’t in charge.

I could definitely see a scenerio where they get relegated, Sunderland fail to get promoted, and Newcastle also get relegated.  A whole year of northeastern misery

1 hour ago, accies1874 said:
2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:
See Graeme Shinnie played a game today.

Apparently played really well.

Going by the twittersphere, sounds like it. Good to see.

On 04/10/2019 at 23:55, senorsoupe said:

I could definitely see a scenerio where they get relegated, Sunderland fail to get promoted, and Newcastle also get relegated.  A whole year of northeastern misery

Sunderland are going absolutely nowhere under Jack Ross, unfortunately. Not a chance they, with the squad they have got, should be losing 2-0 at Lincoln City, a place where Oxford won 6-0 a couple of weeks back. Can see them binning Ross very soon.

Not a chance they, with the squad they have got, should be losing 2-0 at Lincoln City, a place where Oxford won 6-0 a couple of weeks back. Can see them binning Ross very soon.

Lincoln were in mourning at losing the Cowleys. They have improved since with Appleton taking over.

Speaking of League One, I see that Wycombe are up to second thanks in part to the lower league legend that is Adebayo Akinfenwa who has scored 3 in his last 2 games

On 07/10/2019 at 10:20, AyrTroopMajor said:

Sunderland are going absolutely nowhere under Jack Ross, unfortunately. Not a chance they, with the squad they have got, should be losing 2-0 at Lincoln City, a place where Oxford won 6-0 a couple of weeks back. Can see them binning Ross very soon.

You big psychic dog, you.

Going to be hilarious when Sunderland go for a cheap option and end up flailing in the playoffs again

2 minutes ago, Highlandmagyar 2nd Tier said:

Ayr?

No, he will want a Premiership job at the minimum I'd say.

You big psychic dog, you.
When I saw the news the first thing I thought of was that someone on P&B predicted a couple days ago lol

Well done

12 minutes ago, TavTastic said:

No, he will want a Premiership job at the minimum I'd say.

Wouldn't say he's earned the right to make such demands. He had comfortably the biggest budget in League One and only managed 5th place last season with SAFC. Still has a lot to prove.