The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

Russell Tovey is my first choice for a shag but that’s not likely to happen either.*

*I’ll be giving Russell a call if Bilic to West Brom does go through.

Guessing I’ll be giving Russell a call then.

Genuinely surprised that Bilic has gone down a level to manage.

Ex-Saints and Buddies flop Matty Willock signs for Gillingham, being hailed as one of the world's great footballing talents by manager Steve Evans who has apparently reappeared recently as manager there. Every days a school day as they say.

• 7-2 changed the title to The English Football League 2019-20
On 21/05/2019 at 09:18, Honest_Man#1 said:

Absolutely no experience in management so would be amazed if he’s considered

Bit sickening when Batistuta is overlooked for no experience but Woodgate is appointed, with no experience - and has been around the club stinking it out for a few years. 

On 14/06/2019 at 11:33, 7-2 said:

Ex-Saints and Buddies flop Matty Willock signs for Gillingham, being hailed as one of the world's great footballing talents by manager Steve Evans who has apparently reappeared recently as manager there. Every days a school day as they say.

Man United have cleared out most of the U23 squad, including Matty Willock. Several were on loan and the others played in the EPL2 last season. 

Greenwood, Gomes and Chong were the only ones who got anywhere near the first team last season. Ole wants to give them a chance so we should see if they are good enough

4 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

That reads like it was written by a 12 year old on work experience.

Fair play.

5 hours ago, Marten said:

The draw for the first round of the English League Cup will be held in a Morrison's supermarket... :shutup

I’ve been to a few Scottish Cup draws in strange places but not a supermarket :lol:

3 minutes ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I’ve been to a few Scottish Cup draws in strange places but not a supermarket :lol:

The problem now is that the SFA and/or SPFL will probably see this as a challenge to come up with a location for a cup draw that's even more ludicrous. :D 

Just now, Marten said:

The problem now is that the SFA and/or SPFL will probably see this as a challenge to come up with a location for a cup draw that's even more ludicrous. :D 

Ha ha watch this space. Went to 1 in a William Hills on Great Western Road. Cup of tea out of the machine and a kit kat !