The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

10 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

I suppose you need to find pleasure where you can. I can't imagine you get much elsewhere.

No, you're right, I can only hope that the next life holds more than this sad and bleak existence.

I deserve pity.

Seems Bury might be saved.

Successive relegations into the national north, before selling Gigg Lane, Groundsharing with Rochdale for 4 years as they make it back into league 2 at a community ground for 9000 people.

The C of C&N Sporting Risks wanting to buy Bury is the son of the war criminal Bliar's right hand man. I hope the EPL check any dossier they're given making the case to take Bury over very, very, very, very, very carefully. 

24 minutes ago, 7-2 said:

The C of C&N Sporting Risks wanting to buy Bury is the son of the war criminal Bliar's right hand man. I hope the EPL check any dossier they're given making the case to take Bury over very, very, very, very, very carefully. 

Their last accounts (December 2018), show their "current assets" are £181k, while the owe £334k to creditors.

Their "cash reserves" sits at -£190k.

Hard to understand why they want to buy a football club with assets worth over £5m...

So now the EFL are talking about removing Bolton if there is no credible plan in place by 5pm on Tuesday.

Why wasn’t this sorted out in the summer? Why wait until 5 games into the season before threatening the clubs?

Guest Moomintroll
So now the EFL are talking about removing Bolton if there is no credible plan in place by 5pm on Tuesday.

Why wasn’t this sorted out in the summer? Why wait until 5 games into the season before threatening the clubs?
Bury, M66, but I agree. It has been a shitshow from the get go, Dale saw an opportunity to make some quick money & the EFL have facilitated him throughout, the lower leagues down here are an utter disgrace with regards to con men looking for a quick buck or to launder dubious earnings.

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, mizfit said:

Bury, M66, but I agree. It has been a shitshow from the get go, Dale saw an opportunity to make some quick money & the EFL have facilitated him throughout, the lower leagues down here are an utter disgrace with regards to con men looking for a quick buck or to launder dubious earnings.

Not only Bury, Bolton as well.

Guest Moomintroll
Not only Bury, Bolton as well.
I thought that the Bolton issue had been sorted out with the Football Ventures bid, but clearly not now that I have read the update, apologies@mizfit.