The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

2 minutes ago, sergie's no1 fan said:
1 hour ago, Marshmallo said:
Derby currently available at 5/2 tomorrow. That will not last.

Worth a nibble surely. Just a shame Derby aren't a bit closer to the play offs, then again if they were they wouldn't be sitting at that price. The Leeds squad will be steaming.

Best price now 9/4 and tumbling. Leeds players had training today but loads of them were bevvying last night. Can see today being similar.

Huddersfield have binned the Cowleys. I'm a bit surprised at that, though the fact they're not inviting applications would suggest they have someone ready to go. I don't see them being out of football for long.

On 18/07/2020 at 12:38, lichtie23 said:

I didn’t realise Brentford’s start to the season was so poor

We beat them on the first day of the season in an absolute steal.  Only had one effort on goal all match - a thumping Pedersen header from outside the box - and they had about 14 shots on target.  We were mullered, frankly.

7 hours ago, bluearmyfaction said:

We beat them on the first day of the season in an absolute steal.  Only had one effort on goal all match - a thumping Pedersen header from outside the box - and they had about 14 shots on target.  We were mullered, frankly.

Yep, couldn't beleive that you won that. Lovely header like but it was daylight robbery. 

We started the season with a 523 formation that quite frankly wasn't working at all, switching to a 433 formation was the changing point of the season. Still gutted from the game on Saturday tbh.