The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

Keep saying it, but if Leeds lose tomorrow, then the pressure will be on both them and West Brom.

Baggies face Fulham next too.
Definitely, Brentford's last 2 games are at home to Preston, away to Stoke, and home to Barnsley. Quite capable of taking full points from that, leaving little wiggle room for the top 2.

4  points guarantees promotion now for Leeds. Fingers crossed
Surely even Leeds can't bottle it from here?

Next match is at home to bottom of the table Barsnley. A Yorkshire derby against a struggling side, what could possibly go wrong?

4 hours ago, peasy23 said:

Surely even Leeds can't bottle it from here?

Next match is at home to bottom of the table Barsnley. A Yorkshire derby against a struggling side, what could possibly go wrong?

Ha ha - I hope not, but they screwed up last year by losing to Wigan who were fighting relegation at the time.  

They have also lost a good number of local derbies in recent years as they are probably the team most others in Yorkshire love to beat.   A bit like the Rhinos at Rugby League as well. 

I'm hoping this year is the year the finally make it back to the Premiership. 

Pablo the magician to the rescue.

Today showed we have moved up a gear and we can grind out results when playing badly.

Not sure how MB has turned this squad around but he will be up there with the great Don and Wilko when he gets us promoted.

MOT

On 13/02/2020 at 01:41, craigkillie said:

It's turning into some battle for 2nd place behind West Brom. Fulham, Brentford, Forest, Preston and Bristol City all in with a shout.

On 13/02/2020 at 04:12, 19QOS19 said:
On 13/02/2020 at 01:41, craigkillie said:
It's turning into some battle for 2nd place behind West Brom. Fulham, Brentford, Forest, Preston and Bristol City all in with a shout.

As long as it's not Leeds. c***s.

200.gif

League One play-off final is tonight between Oxford and Wycombe. Hopefully it's a decent match.
Looking quite forward to this one. I like Oxford purely because they are reliable on the betting front and I like Wycombe's gaffer. So really not fussed who goes up. I dislike Portsmouth and Joey Barton so that's another reason to like them both.