The English Football League 2019-20

7-2

Brentford potentially get an automatic promotion ? If not hope they do get through automatically 
They seem to be this years 'going about their business quietly and consistently'. Would love them to pip Leeds to an automatic spot.

That's a great 3 points for Boro tonight. Made even sweeter by denting Millwall's play-offs hopes.

Adebayo Akinfenwa has come out and said he was called a 'fat water buffalo' by a member of Fleetwood towns staff and believes this to be a racist comment as a water buffalo is dark skinned like him.

Adebayo Akinfenwa has come out and said he was called a 'fat water buffalo' by a member of Fleetwood towns staff and believes this to be a racist comment as a water buffalo is dark skinned like him.

I'd have said he's more Bison-like. As that's a dark animal as well I too am a stinking racist...

Isn't his nickname "The Beast" ffs?

Looks like Robertson has finally stopped drinking, back to his best in that second half.
I assume, unlike Robertson, you've been on the sauce given you've wandered in to the wrong thread? [emoji14]

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Isn't his nickname "The Beast" ffs?

Yep. 

'Bayo has been very silly and stereotyped water buffalo under one colour here. That's not a clever move and I am eagerly awaiting their representatives making comment. 

20 hours ago, Brummie Clyde said:

If Stoke can cause a massive upset tomorrow, Dirty Leeds falling apart is still on

So much for Stoke causing any sort of upset lol.

In saying this I was secretly hoping for a Stoke win as well, I find Leeds' perennial fucking up of promotion to be highly amusing

I think they’ve got too much quality this year. There’s not 2 better teams than them hence why I think they’re up. 

That said, I think WBA will win the league on the last day.

I think they’ve got too much quality this year. There’s not 2 better teams than them hence why I think they’re up. 
That said, I think WBA will win the league on the last day.
Still plenty of time for a bottle crash [emoji31].

The actual team was mid table quality at best before Bielsa, just shows the difference a world class manager can have on players.