Goodbye Falkirk xxx

:lol: Of course Falkirk will get promoted back to this level, probably next season.
So what.  They're a relatively big club who have sunk unusually low.  
It's funny.  That's all.

I love the sense of warning in your post.  The parallels with the way Rangers fans behaved are now so blatantly obvious that they scarcely need highlighting.

Warning - there is no warning merely pointing out that you all know we will be back and probably turn you over when we get our house in order

19 minutes ago, Back Post Misses said:

Warning - there is no warning merely pointing out that you all know we will be back and probably turn you over when we get our house in order

“Sink us and we’ll sink you.”

Should really be posting this on the Falkirk thread but can't be ersed dropping down there.......    What a shower of diddies they are, both at fan level and board level. 

First the Campbell guy resigns and, despite their last two dreadful seasons, in the club statement they put much of the blame for it on the fans.  Then, despite the ridiculous amount of personal abuse the fanbase has hurled at the board for, what, at least a year and a half, they all go absolutely nuclear at the  criticism. 

Wonderful stuff. 

Before this thread disappears I have some good friends who are Falkirk fans so I commiserate, every fan of every team have sh-t seasons (we’ve had plenty), Falkirk will be back. 

I was pleased to cling on to our championship status as I thought League One isn’t going to be easy for anyone next year.

And pragmatically, for an Edinburgh based fan, Falkirk is an easy journey....

51 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

Should really be posting this on the Falkirk thread but can't be ersed dropping down there.......    What a shower of diddies they are, both at fan level and board level. 

First the Campbell guy resigns and, despite their last two dreadful seasons, in the club statement they put much of the blame for it on the fans.  Then, despite the ridiculous amount of personal abuse the fanbase has hurled at the board for, what, at least a year and a half, they all go absolutely nuclear at the  criticism. 

Wonderful stuff. 

Yip that statement was quite something indeed. BoD should not be anywhere near a football club and it shows. Fek knows how much money they have squandered and have the audacity to ask for more :lol:

Not easy for the fans, but you have to make a decision on whether to help fund the squad to get back up a league or try and force change at Board level by with-holding your money.

For me, I'd not give them a penny even if it meant not going up next season.  

On 02/06/2019 at 21:48, Jan mosniack said:

A lot made of the Falkirk crowd w**k thing but I have to say regular attendances of 4.000 for a piss poor team is very impressive. We get about a third of that.  Pleased you got relegated tho.

Their crowds are very decent to be fair, but aren't Falkirk one of quite a few clubs these days that distort attendance figures by including season ticket holders who don't go along?

Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Hibs and many others all guilty of this practice. When these clubs say "attendance" they actually mean "attendance and non-attendance".  So you might find you get a good bit more than a third of their actual crowds.

We played Hearts last season and they'd report it as 18,000 or whatever, and there'd be about 13-14,000 in the ground if you were lucky. 

8 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

For best  crowdwank effect surely it should be staunin’ room only. Maybe those ST holders not at the games left a wee deposit on their seats.......

That patter's a fucking disgrace.

I’m going to miss Falkirk tv and their non biased commentary.

An absolute disgrace that a Falkirk FC media channel broadcasting for Falkirk supporters is somehow biased towards the club.
Comments are almost as stupid as that of ‘AllthingsSPFL’s rant above. But, to be fair, no one can be that stupid.....