Goodbye Falkirk xxx

For us it's not so much goodbye as au revoir, thanks to the League Cup draw. Don't mind Falkirk,  probably because one of the volunteers at the bar gave as a lift to the pub at Falkirk High after the match last year.

12 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Still can't believe Falkirk actually got relegated.

Or that even one of their fans doesn't blame McKinnon for going down. In charge for 95% of the season and made the fans think it would have been a miracle to stay up. Fair play to the guy.

You haven't seen my posts obviously

9 hours ago, qos_75 said:

Similarly most Falkirk fans are ok too.

That said, some have really taken relegation badly. More so than any other club I can remember over the last 10 years.

40 yr since we have been in the third tier is a shock to the system, a very large portion of our support won't have seen us at that level.

We have had 10yr away from the top league whereas we have a good handful of championship clubs who have dipped in and out the third tier in the last 10yr, not Falkirk till now. A relegation from the premier League ain't a shock, where history shows the championship is

3 hours ago, Lex said:

Bye Falkirk. The original ‘PNB Derby’ was always a bit one sided in our favour.

History shows otherwise, was it 20 odd year you couldn't beat us at Brockville and fond memories of the hospitality at love st in the 5-1 pumping we gave the season we finished 2nd bottom, thanks Airdrie for saving us.

Karma perhaps for that, the Derby will be back soon

That said, some have really taken relegation badly. More so than any other club I can remember over the last 10 years.

perhaps because we are not some pub team from the borders or mindless teutchers.

57 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Was that Goodwins reaction when he was asked if he was staying at Alloa?

This response would have worked better if Goodwin had actually gone to Dundee. But even when he does invariably leave in the near future, we'll still be in the second tier and our manager won't be Ray McKinnon. Now get doon. 

History shows otherwise, was it 20 odd year you couldn't beat us at Brockville and fond memories of the hospitality at love st in the 5-1 pumping we gave the season we finished 2nd bottom, thanks Airdrie for saving us.
Karma perhaps for that, the Derby will be back soon

Pretty bizarre definition of ‘history’ there. Brockville? Last game there was before PNB was invented. I assume that 20 year run incorporated one of the several lengthy periods of time that we were in the league above you? (as we tend to be). Oh and a random game from 11 years ago?

How about the facts that we have won more Scottish Cups, more League Cups, reached more finals and have more seasons in the top flight? Oh and we have never, ever (snigger) played in the third tier

You lot were always the little horses in that rodeo. Finished now though, away and make a rivalry with Stenhousemuir or something xx

8 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

We will be back and revenge will be ours

Why are you talking about revenge you got yourself relegated by spending your largest ever budget. No-one will come close to such an epic clusterfuck.

Why are you talking about revenge you got yourself relegated by spending your largest ever budget. No-one will come close to such an epic clusterfuck.
I know we got ourselves relegated and it's no one elses fault. I mean that it will be our turn sometime in the future to rip the piss out of other clubs that is all.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:
5 minutes ago, Adam101 said:

I know we got ourselves relegated and it's no one elses fault. I mean that it will be our turn sometime in the future to rip the piss out of other clubs that is all.

I'm sure you will be I doubt any club will go down in the style you set the last few years

26 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

It works because he's off to the first club that comes calling that isn't a basketcase, just like every Alloa manager does. You know it, I know it, even RedWedge knows it. 

Our stay in League 1 is temporary, just like your couple of seasons in the Championship. Enjoy it, then get doon.

Indeed. This is your time though. Bye Bye :thumsup2