Goodbye Falkirk xxx

31 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Our stay in League 1 is temporary, just like your couple of seasons in the Championship. Enjoy it, then get doon.

Nick o' this c*nt!!

Trying to be condescending to a team towering above his own.

Get the f**k doon and don't come back.

1 minute ago, Harry Kinnear said:
4 minutes ago, Adam101 said:
I'm sure you will be I doubt any club will go down in the style you set the last few years

What does this mean. No club is going to go down on goal difference in the future ?

No team is going to big up their promotion chances spend their biggest ever budget on a bunch of wasters, recruit said wasters without ever watching them play football, have the fans crooning each one as they are unveiled, sack the manager who recruited the wasters after 5 games, tap up a manager of another championship manager who has no record of promotion from this division, break the SPFL rules, claim the move was legal, have their lawyer chairwoman given a telt by the SPFL, have to pay a fine for taking the manager, have said manager say he would have taken bottom of the league and then end up pumped out the division. You have gone down in a style that no-one will be able to compete with the rife incompetence shown by the board, management and players has been spectacular.

1 minute ago, Adam101 said:

No team is going to big up their promotion chances spend their biggest ever budget on a bunch of wasters, recruit said wasters without ever watching them play football, have the fans crooning each one as they are unveiled, sack the manager who recruited the wasters after 5 games, tap up a manager of another championship manager who has no record of promotion from this division, break the SPFL rules, claim the move was legal, have their lawyer chairwoman given a telt by the SPFL, have to pay a fine for taking the manager, have said manager say he would have taken bottom of the league and then end up pumped out the division. You have gone down in a style that no-one will be able to compete with the rife incompetence shown by the board, management and players has been spectacular.

:lol: Yes, that's about the size of it.

Just now, Monkey Tennis said:

:lol: Yes, that's about the size of it.

Just forgot that their fans invaded the pitch adding enough time for their team to concede a last second penalty that if queen's hadn't got or scored would have seen them safe. 

Aye alright I will give you that, we don't do half measures 🤣🤣[emoji106]

With all you have typed above, you might then understand when we all celebrate like f**k when the clown show currently running our club pisses off.

Reckon it should be a festival. Never mind JLS or Sugababes and that crap. We need a festival where we celebrate the binning of past boards. 

• The Deans family being made into sausages
  • Fulton being flattened by a forklift
  • This lot being crushed under a hot tub.

Total money spinner IMO.
Sounds like a great day, I would definitely be buying tickets for that.

We have had some c***s on our board in the past. Would be really nice to actually have genuine fans at the helm for a change or Americans that we can mould into fans [emoji16]

I don't mind all the piss taking to be honest. One thing is for sure if it was the other way about we would be dishing it out big time.

We will be back and revenge will be ours [emoji16]

Bye bye championship [emoji867]

But would we have made the desperate minter of a thread???

(The answer is no, we would have made a thread with class #bantz off the radar as befitting the most #Boxoffice fans on P&B)

And then on said thread, my square go offer would stand.

(The answer is no, we would have made a thread with class #bantz off the radar as befitting the most #Boxoffice fans on P&B)

I've been on P&B since pretty much the start and I can't mind a thread for another team like this. We truly are box office Bairns.

Other clubs aren't bothered about us though.

I've been on P&B since pretty much the start and I can't mind a thread for another team like this. We truly are box office Bairns.

The trap is set. Now we lie in wait for Monkey Tennis to bore us to tears of blood over the above......

30 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
33 minutes ago, Harry Kinnear said:

The trap is set. Now we lie in wait for Monkey Tennis to bore us to tears of blood over the above......

Ah, you too see the obvious flaws in such 'logic'.

58 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Guy who spent his Friday night pissed-up on a football forum offering square goes speaks of ‘minter’

We’ll miss you.

Spoiler

Not

dancing-priest.gif.2ace57d77229d324c02c0810a82fddb7.gif

It works because he's off to the first club that comes calling that isn't a basketcase, just like every Alloa manager does. You know it, I know it, even RedWedge knows it. 

Our stay in League 1 is temporary, just like your couple of seasons in the Championship. Enjoy it, then get doon.

Yeah it is true Goodwin will leave us. May not be the first club come calling but he will leave us as Alex Totten left for Falkirk in November 1982. Fuckin last time we probably finished above you in the league.

Just forgot that their fans invaded the pitch adding enough time for their team to concede a last second penalty that if queen's hadn't got or scored would have seen them safe. 
Not true at all, but if you don't understand how injury time works then keep spouting this shite

14 minutes ago, Rocco said:
3 hours ago, Adam101 said:

Not true at all, but if you don't understand how injury time works then keep spouting this shite

Cheer up Clyde is a lovely day out :thumsup2

1 hour ago, Rocco said:
4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

It’s amazing isn’t it? You are in injury time, with 10 seconds to go, and the game is delayed for whatever reason for 8 minutes, some folk think that when the game restarts, there are 8 minutes and 10 seconds to play. 

9 hours ago, Lex said:

Pretty bizarre definition of ‘history’ there. Brockville? Last game there was before PNB was invented. I assume that 20 year run incorporated one of the several lengthy periods of time that we were in the league above you? (as we tend to be). Oh and a random game from 11 years ago?

How about the facts that we have won more Scottish Cups, more League Cups, reached more finals and have more seasons in the top flight? Oh and we have never, ever (snigger) played in the third tier

You lot were always the little horses in that rodeo. Finished now though, away and make a rivalry with Stenhousemuir or something xx

FTR

Falkirk wins 16

Draws 14

St Mirren 10 wins

Better sticking to Morton to mock !!!