Goodbye Falkirk xxx

An absolute disgrace that a Falkirk FC media channel broadcasting for Falkirk supporters is somehow biased towards the club.
Comments are almost as stupid as that of ‘AllthingsSPFL’s rant above. But, to be fair, no one can be that stupid.....
If you're going to commentate on the game then commentate on the game, not through tinted specs. If you can't do that, just show the footage.

If you're going to commentate on the game then commentate on the game, not through tinted specs. If you can't do that, just show the footage.

The guy that does the Alloa commentary has been pretty good at it on the occasion I’ve watched them.

Falkirk TV isn’t nearly as bad as Rangers TV but it’s still pretty laughable.

2 minutes ago, 19QOS19 said:
On 05/06/2019 at 23:21, roman_bairn said:

An absolute disgrace that a Falkirk FC media channel broadcasting for Falkirk supporters is somehow biased towards the club.
Comments are almost as stupid as that of ‘AllthingsSPFL’s rant above. But, to be fair, no one can be that stupid.....

Yep, you need a bit of impartiality when commentating on games where one of the teams is the one you support.  Those guys were just off the scale biased.

Every time a Falkirk player went down in the box it was a stonewall penalty.  And every time an opposition player was slipped through he was miles offside and they wold ask why the linesman doesn't have his flag up.

40 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

The guy that does the Alloa commentary has been pretty good at it on the occasion I’ve watched them.

Falkirk TV isn’t nearly as bad as Rangers TV but it’s still pretty laughable.

Whenever I watched the Alloa highlights package, I thought it was Falkirk TV on crack.

Yes, it was those commentators that single handedly caused the demise of a once proudly mediocre Championship club. Once the regime is changed, I'd bet that replacing their TV crew is low on the agenda. Replacing their eyeball chucking, moaning faced support, should be priority number one. There are good people who live in Grangemouth, maybe a rebranding is long overdue?

Yes, it was those commentators that single handedly caused the demise of a once proudly mediocre Championship club. Once the regime is changed, I'd bet that replacing their TV crew is low on the agenda. Replacing their eyeball chucking, moaning faced support, should be priority number one. There are good people who live in Grangemouth, maybe a rebranding is long overdue?

[emoji23]

I take it back. There is a bigger idiot than ‘AllthingsSPFL’....

57 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

:lol:

Is it hard to type with your tongue stuck in your cheek?

It would be easy, but for holding a proper sized rod and reeling in whatever bites. There are still a few tiddlers which have strayed from the main shoal, which has moved to more shallow waters.

Is that what you thought you were doing? Diddums.....

3 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

...and there I was thinking you'd escaped the landing net. In you go.

Where's a guid priest when you need one.

Are you shagging them or battering their brains in.

...and there I was thinking you'd escaped the landing net. In you go.

Where's a guid priest when you need one.

You know, I have an idea from this.
Let’s post some shite and every time someone responds you can then suggest you caught a tiddler.
Why don’t you start doing that? Maybe you’d be good at it.
Actually don’t bother, you’d be shite.......

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Tragic in so many ways.
Bit like this thread the last few pages.....

Not in the same ball park though as getting horsed by Montrose and Clyde in the season to come.

32c13d6f-77a6-4814-b277-053161a6e274.jpg.20d9cd26f2de6dc19fbfa6ba6b613aeb.jpg

Looking like after weeks of putting a brave face on relegation, it’s finally become too much for roman_bairn and he’s snapping with everyone.

I fully endorse this development, it’s magnificent to watch. Carry on.