clydE
Airdrie
montroSe
raIth
Dumbarton
pEterhead
foRfar
eaSt fife

Mate unfortunately for you Falkirk are making sand castles too. Most probably stealing the deck chairs though! 

On 06/07/2019 at 15:48, Sanity check needed. said:
On 05/07/2019 at 13:36, ++Ammo - Airdrie++ said:
See tbf, my old man stills calls Morrison's, Safeway.
The Clyde boys are just excited and missed all this "banter". Let them enjoy it.

And Livingston will always be  meadowbank to me

Ferranti Thistle, I think you'll find.

Edited by rockson
spacing error

19 hours ago, Sanity check needed. said:
On 22/07/2019 at 22:19, rockson said:
Ferranti Thistle, I think you'll find.

Meadowbank to me, never seen ferranti thistle play so that's why I said meadowbank

I never saw Ferranti Thistle play but I knew that was their name before they were elected to the bottom division and changed it to Meadowbank. They had  a few seasons in the Scottish Cup under that name. It pissed me off the first time I went to Livi and their programme m easured their existence from the time when they moved to Almondvale (and changed name again.)

Inverness CT supporters do the same. That club has a history (or two histories) well over 100 years long but when I was up for a game a couple of yeras ago  they were claiming they'd won the Scottish within less than 30 of coming into being.

5 hours ago, rockson said:

I never saw Ferranti Thistle play but I knew that was their name before they were elected to the bottom division and changed it to Meadowbank. They had  a few seasons in the Scottish Cup under that name. It pissed me off the first time I went to Livi and their programme m easured their existence from the time when they moved to Almondvale (and changed name again.)

Inverness CT supporters do the same. That club has a history (or two histories) well over 100 years long but when I was up for a game a couple of yeras ago  they were claiming they'd won the Scottish within less than 30 of coming into being.

Mind when it was all Dumbarton, new team, Billy big-shots, strutting around winning major trophies etc

11 hours ago, rockson said:

Nae ICT are a new team. The became ICT with the merger of Caley and Thistle.  Their history only started in '94. It's still a raw nerve in some parts of Invernesshire

14 hours ago, SlipperyP said:

Nae ICT are a new team. The became ICT with the merger of Caley and Thistle.  Their history only started in '94. It's still a raw nerve in some parts of Invernesshire

No they're not. They would never have existed without Caledonian and Thistle to merge from. They are a continuation of both those clubs. That fact is embedded in their name.