3. Raith
4. Airdrie
5. Montrose
6. Clyde
7. East Fife
8. Dumbarton
9. Peterhead
10. Stranraer

When looking at the list I found it difficult. I think the top 3 will be strong but that 4-10 could end up any way!

8 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

The only thing more embarrassing about being relegated to this tip would be not getting promoted at the first attempt.

The being relegated part of that has happened, so is it the not getting promoted bit that's your prediction? Come on, cheer up and be positive.

1. Falkirk - 3,319
2. Raith Rovers - 1,678
3. Airdrie - 815
4. Clyde - 765
5. East Fife - 751
6. Dumbarton - 704
7. Peterhead - 668
8. Montrose - 649
9. Forfar - 623
10. Stranraer - 396

nice to see some early crowdwanking, this season is going to be one of the most prominent crowdwank seasons in living memory.

I'd like to think we could finish a solid 2nd, unlikely to trouble Falkirk but we should be able to assemble a squad to be clear of the rest of the pack this season. All about keeping Vaughan and Hendry fit. 

The being relegated part of that has happened, so is it the not getting promoted bit that's your prediction? Come on, cheer up and be positive.

Cheer up! Be positive!
After the season we have endured you must be at the wind up!

(I know that you are)

Far too early to make predictions considering that most of the clubs don’t even have anywhere near a full squad yet.

Falkirk will be favourites but it’s been proven before that being full time and having crowd wanks doesn’t guarantee you success at this level (see Raith and Dunfermline).

25 minutes ago, Ingo ohne Flamingo said:

1. Falkirk

2. Raith

3. Clyde

4. Airdrie

5. Peterhead

6. Montrose

7. East Fife

8. Forfar

9. Dumbarton

10. Stranraer

Almost...Clyde 2nd, Raith 3rd. The rest is probably incorrect but who actually gives a cr@p?

That dough ball Millar said we'd need to completely overhaul the squad to compete in League 1 but I call BS. With the stronger elements of the squad already signed up I'm confident we'll give every team in this league a run for their money and finish top four comfortably. 

1 Forfar

2 Airdrie

3 Clyde

4 Montrose

5 Peterhead

6 East Fife

7 Dumbarton

8 Stranraer

9 Raith 

10 Falkrirk

Interesting that you placed us below Raith. Does that now mean that we are officially your main derby rivals now?…

10 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Interesting that you placed us below Raith. Does that now mean that we are officially your main derby rivals now?…

Depending on how handsome your summer signings are I could bump you to 9th. 

See a few make us early favourites, but I'm not sure what this is based on.

Healthy attendances* didn't stop us getting relegated and they won't guarantee any success this season. All other things being equal perhaps, but when shite like Alloa and Morton finish above you you know there's a problem.

Ours in particular being weak governance with a board that offer no leadership, demand no accountability and take an age with any decision making. They have their fluffers who will say the manager is given a budget and success/failure is simply down to how they use it, but that's only part of it. The boards responsibility is to create a positive and progressive work environment where staff can develop and feel valued. Fairly sure this doesn't happen with us.

Long story short, where we finish depends much on ownership changes. Energetic leadership with new ideas and a positive approach, season tickets will sell like hotcakes and I don't see why we can't make a success of the season. 

No change or the wrong new ownership and we'll flounder furtherly

*This is crowd frottage, will see how season ticket sales go before committing further

On 02/06/2019 at 08:54, Mybitchunderprotest said:

Too early to decide how teams are going to fare when the scramble for players is really only beginning.

How I'd like things to shape up is different. If I had a soul I'd go find myself a crossroads and see if there is someone there to make a deal.

1. Airdrie
2. Don't care
3. "
4. "
5. "
6. "
7. "
8. "
9. "
10. Falkirk

You signing Robert Johnson?