League 1 Season 19/20 Predictions

3 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not really dabbled too much in the League 1 forum out of respect for P&B GTF traditions. Seems a good time and place to introduce myself though. I am Bairnardo, I'm not very tall but I am very hard. I am on of P&B's box office Bairns and this season will be found watching my team pishing all over your teams on our way to a glorious 6th place finish.

My likes include crowdwanking, and thinking that having a sleeve tattoo means you are good at football.

Pleasure to be in your company this season folks. 

Edit to add (eta) We go on the pitch whenever we want. Hopes thats ok x

E91537B0-D250-4194-87F1-0EBA1DB8942C.gif

Too early to decide how teams are going to fare when the scramble for players is really only beginning.

How I'd like things to shape up is different. If I had a soul I'd go find myself a crossroads and see if there is someone there to make a deal.

1. Airdrie
2. Don't care
3. "
4. "
5. "
6. "
7. "
8. "
9. "
10. Falkirk

The only absolute solid gold certainty this season is that every single time Falkirk fail to win a football match in League 1, your threads will be bombarded with walking minters by the score from the league above with "hilarious" banter and gifs.

Apologies in advance, new coastal-environment based pals.

5 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Not really dabbled too much in the League 1 forum out of respect for P&B GTF traditions. Seems a good time and place to introduce myself though. I am Bairnardo, I'm not very tall but I am very hard. I am on of P&B's box office Bairns and this season will be found watching my team pishing all over your teams on our way to a glorious 6th place finish.

My likes include crowdwanking, and thinking that having a sleeve tattoo means you are good at football.

Pleasure to be in your company this season folks. 

Edit to add (eta) We go on the pitch whenever we want. Hopes thats ok x

EEKUxYNuPb1x.gif

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

The only absolute solid gold certainty this season is that every single time Falkirk fail to win a football match in League 1, your threads will be bombarded with walking minters by the score from the league above with "hilarious" banter and gifs.

It'll be confusing when we play Falkirk as the same thing tends to happen in our threads. 

1 hour ago, JinkyBairn said:

The only thing more embarrassing about being relegated to this tip would be not getting promoted at the first attempt.

Then you become the new Raith Rovers with too many fans not understanding that the division you're in is where you deserve to be.

Then you become the new Raith Rovers with too many fans not understanding that the division you're in is where you deserve to be.

There is literally not a single Raith Rovers fan who thinks we don’t deserve to be here.

1 hour ago, Ranaldo Bairn said:

41 minutes ago, theSilverFox said:

Here's a taster of what to expect over the next 12 months.