Tottenham Hotspur VS Liverpool - 2019 Champions League Final.

Hoping the mass of P&B Manchester City fans can unite on the issue of supporting Tottenham for this one.

Operation STOP Liverpool in full effect. 

Another runners up medal for Jurgen Flopp as well. 

Make it happen. 

Edited by Im_Rodger

As much as I like Klopp for what he did with Dortmund... I kinda want Spurs to win just to see Arsenal fans collectively turn into Chernobyl on social media :lol:

Least we're guaranteed a better atmosphere than last night's dross. Witnessed more atmosphere at Harlaw Park ffs

As I would hope that the majority on here are Andrew Robertson fans (not Liverpool fans) I would hope that the two of you find yourselves in the minority!!!

5 minutes ago, King Kebab said:

As I would hope that the majority on here are Andrew Robertson fans (not Liverpool fans) I would hope that the two of you find yourselves in the minority!!!

Had a taste of Liverpool tears when they bottled the League.

Craving for more. 

Klopp and Pochettino are sound, so will be happy for whichever of them wins. The Passion and class that both men show is fantastic.

Think the fact that our national team skipper plays for Liverpool and there are a few tossers in the Spurs side would edge me towards Klopp coming out on top.

I dreamt last night that Liverpool twice came back from a goal down to make it 2-2 and the game was going to extra time. It was pouring with rain though don’t think there’s much chance of that happening :lol:. Getting nervous now. 

15 hours ago, LincolnHearts said:

Klopp and Pochettino are sound, so will be happy for whichever of them wins. The Passion and class that both men show is fantastic.

Think the fact that our national team skipper plays for Liverpool and there are a few tossers in the Spurs side would edge me towards Klopp coming out on top.

This is it in a nutshell for me.

Good guy:tosser ratio - Liverpool team just edge it.
Fans - Couldn't care less who's fans are the worst/best.
Klopp/Pochettino - Both great, Pochettino doesn't have that beaming smile, but doesn't talk as much shite as Klopp, Poch edges it.

Seeing the skinny wee lad from Glasgow, who is the antithesis of the modern day spoilt footballer, lift the Champions League trophy, sorry Son Heung-min, but Andrew Robertson most definitely edges it for Liverpool.