Love Island 2019

20 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Surely they would love that sorta thing in there? Unless he went in the shower and wanked over one of the burds.

20 hours ago, Louis Litt said:

Never watched it but saw the rules there. Do they film the chat with the sex therapist after they've had sex (with a condom)? Sounds like an episode of Black Mirror. How would they know if he had a w**k in the shower, is that filmed too?

That Molly Mae is a massive c**t.

She is unbelievably fucking annoying. Hopefully she gets chucked in the bin at the earliest possible opportunity.

On the plus side, the two lassies coming in has significantly upped the entertainment value!

Just now, J_Stewart said:

She is unbelievably fucking annoying. Hopefully she gets chucked in the bin at the earliest possible opportunity.

On the plus side, the two lassies coming in has significantly upped the entertainment value!

This Maura gives zero fucks, hope she leaves Molly Mae in a right state.

I don't think anyone is particularly likeable this year. However after a disaster opening few days, Anton is starting to come across alright despite his awful handling of Anna last night :lol:.

The original girls acting like arseholes on the balcony to the two new girls and then claiming it was just a laugh and that it was just banter when they got pulled up for it. :1eye

They absolutely know they were in the wrong too. 

Edited by Louis Litt

First time I’ve tuned into this this season.

This Molly lassie is an absolute cretin. That’s the main thing I’ve taken from this so far. Most of the girls seem very dislikable, although this Maura lassie who’s entered the villa is a wee slice.

Tommy finally manning up.

Well said Anton. All fun and games for the girls playingthe guys off against each other... until the tables turn and they lose their shit

Edited by Richie

That’s the first time Anton has said something and I haven’t almost cringed my way in to a coma. Progress.

The boy Curtis might be the wettest blanket in television history. Get him and his agony aunt pearls of wisdom and peace keeping to absolute f**k. Boring p***k.