Love Island 2019

She's just as fucking annoying

They come across as passive aggresive, rabid simpletons

Enjoyed the scenes tonight. Since this is the first series I've paid attention to I never realised that people were so keen on the £50k. Just thought they would make enough from the pr of being on the show, didn't think it went that far.

You can tell from their reactions to the final 3s and social media tasks that every one of them only cares about the public's perception of their couple and would happily shaft each other for the sake of a few quid

Makes for good TV but it means naïve people like Amy should be nowhere near the show

2 hours ago, The Real Saints said:

For the first time, the 'Split or Steal' decision might be interesting at the end of this series.

I have never hung about for the final, I didn't know they did a golden balls (or whatever that show was) type steal thing.

Why does every guy in there feel the need to blab their pals business to their missus? Why are the woman so lacking in respect for their men that they cany hold their water?

The lassies seem to have far too much of a say and opinion on other peoples liives as well.

Maura was out of order and so was Curtis but its Karma for Jordan after doing likewise with the Tom lad.

Jordan acted like a bell end but it was priceless see it happen to Anna, she totally deserved it.

One series in the winter in South Africa and the normal one in the summer.

Might just take 2018 off this thread and keep it running.

I’m fairly sure the producers instruct people to “chat” to their partners who then tell their mates and cause drama. No danger all the boys are just total grasses all the time, surely?!