Sign in to follow this  
DigOutYourSoul

Love Island 2019

I thought Amy was doing ok until she started constantly saying she'd fallen in love. That could have been a decent exit. She was best leaving anyway.

Big Ovie is the man. His shouts of "message!" (throw back to Keenan Ivory Wayans role in Don't be a Menace...) are great.

Anton is a good laugh anaw.

Ovie is class. He’s cruising about like he’s above all this bullshit. Some trivial argument kicks off and it cuts to Ovie chilling in the garden in a matching floral shirt/shorts combo having an ice cream about it.

That new boy’s tattoos are a fucking embarrassment. His hair is fabulous, but the tattoos are actually disgraceful.

‘Oh I like dogs.’  f**k off away from Anton’s girl you nonce. 
Looked like my main man Ovie did well there, fingers crossed, just want him to be happy. 

^^^
Really werid.

I really like Joanna for basically no other reason than having Fiat 500 favourite Amber on strings. 

The new guy has the vibe of a guy that hangs around a student union 5 years after dropping out of uni

The new guy has the vibe of a guy that hangs around a student union 5 years after dropping out of uni

This.

“I’m designing a social network for dog owners”

No mate, you’ve made a page on twitter for people to share dug photos.

20 minutes ago, 8MileBU said:

^^^

Don't drag me into your fued guys.

People are going to be rather horrible about Francesca tooth gap but it’s just refreshing to see someone come in with their actual teeth. She reminds me of Amy Winehouse minus the years of heroin use.

Tonight has surely eradicated any lingering “Maura GOAT denial”. She is levels above everyone else.

Ovie is also an absolutely top boy. Marvin will 100% be going home tomorrow. Complete doofus.

I thought the new girl Francesca came across really well, whereas Chris was just a bit cringy. 

Fair play to the producers for editing the episode's preview to make it look like Maura came out dressed like that and lapdanced Curtis just to impress him instead of doing it for a challenge, my reaction was basically the same as all the lads jumping off the couch when she straddled his lap. 

Edited by Louis Litt

Nah Maura still annoys me, I enjoyed that challenge though. The girls always look great and the guys always provide a shit tonne of cringe.

Nah Maura still annoys me, I enjoyed that challenge though. The girls always look great and the guys always provide a shit tonne of cringe.

Same. Full of herself and this whole pursuit of Curtis just comes across fake and smacks of desperation to win.