Sign in to follow this  
DigOutYourSoul

Love Island 2019

Think it makes sense if Maura is going to start firing into Curtis - could imagine Amy going full on Norman Bates in the shower if he patches her and moves swiftly on to someone better

Curtis has been a p***k but I can understand why he's needing to be so harsh with Amy. She doesn't seem capable of taking the message that he's not wanting anything to do with her. 

I'm not a big Curtis fan, but some of the stuff Amy was saying to him was, um, not healthy - treating him more like a possession than a person, as evidenced by the "my Curtis" thing. As said above, Curtis was basically forced into being extremely blunt because there was no other way to get the message across to her. 

2 hours ago, #tedstriker said:

I was just reading that Amy is a former Miss United Kingdom. emoji87.pngemoji102.png

Aye, the year I was second.

Amber desperately wanting Ovie to mention her.

Aye let’s put in a lassie who’s never had a boyfriend in. See how this goes...

Not a fan of Amy, but bit of a shame for her. And amber actually. Couldn’t stand them both in the last few weeks.

Maura would be my top pick.  Lucie second. The rest..nah. 

1 hour ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

Aye, the year I was second.

Like the Bernard Manning retort to a heckler who called him a fat, ugly b******. "I'm not ugly. I once came second in a Robert Redford lookalike contest. Idi Amin won it."  

7 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

No-one:

Absolutely no-one: 

George: What's your favourite snack?

I hope someone has compiled an extensive collection of everything him and Marvin have said in the week they've been in and make a Snapchat out of it. 

Edited by Sloop John B

Curtis is being pilloried for "being harsh" now? He was hardly revelling in giving her bad news. For her own benefit he left her with no doubts that it was over. That took far more courage and respect than stringing her along. Hes went up in my estimation, far more of a man than Michael.

Here we go time to throw Amy a pity party. Maura is mugging her off far more than Curtis is.

International pop star Craig David, what are you doing here, in a factory, in Wigan? That...is...meeeental!

Anna looking good last few days, but a pure dafty.

Amber after her Ice Queen routine  thus far can't handle being nexted and is being a snidey boot.