Love Island 2019

2 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Georgia pulled my pants down last year and made me question my judgement, but this is a different scenario.  I don’t particularly like Amber or Anna, but they were both completely fine tonight, unlike Michael, who’s bizarre behaviour and attempts to slither out of being the bad guy by passing all the blame on to Amber, has got a free pass on here tonight for some reason.  

It's fair to give Michael a bit of criticism for how he has handled some things, and the boys do probably get more leeway on here because it is a vast majority male forum.

But I find it difficult to believe that anybody could watch that and think that Amber and Anna came out of it unscathed - the 'dead ting' remark was terrible, and the 'I'm better than her in every single way' and 'He left you for what?' comments were also extremely damning. 

The Curtis and Amy meltdown is a parallel version of Brendan Rodgers and Celtic.  Right down to the Brent Mannerisms and the constant need for validation.

Edited by Sloop John B

Nah I’m not having it that Amber and Anna came out of tonight looking like anything other than fucking idiots.

I don’t even know why Anna tries to talk to Michael in the first place. It’s f**k all to do with the girl regardless if it’s your pal or not.

14 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

She was angry and that’s how humans talk though.  She’s just sat listening to a character assassination from Michael, calling him a dead ting is completely fair in that situation, and you’d have to be a proper saint not to lash out. 

As for the other stuff, that’s just how people talk when their pals been fucked over, I’d imagine 99% of people on this forum would talk in the same way if their pal was fucked over. 

I was pretty sure she called Joanna the 'dead ting', not Michael, hence Jourdan telling Joanna about it. If it was directed at Michael, it wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't think it was.

Amy saying she's in love with Curtis was arse clenching. She's known him for a few weeks and he hasn't even asked her out yet.

I hope she gets looked after when the show is done because you get the feeling she could go off the rails completely if she isn't already

1 minute ago, Bonksy+HisChristianParade said:

Michael has been a total fanny tbf. He’s made the right choice, but handled it terribly.

This, I think it has been bubbling away right from when Maura came in and the girls were being horrible to them, he found exception to that and they have been having weird arguments over nothing. He firstly messed up by not being straight up to amber and then being rather negative about her to Joanna.  I also think he went in guns blazing and hasn’t really changed approach though Amber wasn’t really that pissed off to his face.

Amber I’d say to Michael has dealt with it well but to Joanna badly. she has zero self awareness and such a high opinion of herself that her ego won’t let her believe that he could like someone else better so just calls people names. 

2 hours ago, ali_91 said:

Twitter is split on who it was she called it. Other than a quick urban dictionary, I don’t even know what it means and how bad it is to be fair. 

She said afore they went out on their catch up "I called her a dead ting"

8 hours ago, J_Stewart said:

IMG_9805.jpg

If this actually goes down, I’m taking the next day off work and watching it on a loop for 16-hours straight. Would be unquestionably the greatest moment in television history.

I also noticed that happening, I think that's why she's weasely with Jordan

Amy should be removed and sectioned immediately. The rage on her face and venom in her voice when she had her chat with Curtis was justification enough to take action before she sets Curtis alight.

Further cause for Amy being sectioned tonight; Sitting making notes on her phone of what Jourdan told her Curtis said.

Absolute fruitloop.

Just give Tommy and Mollie-Mae the cash - they’re absolutely coasting this - and boot them out now so we can see what we really want, everyone else ripping each other apart limb from limb.

Curtis may have produced the worst heel turn of all time. Even when he’s breaking a lassie’s heart he’s really fucking boring about it. Wet wipe.