Sign in to follow this  
DigOutYourSoul

Love Island 2019

That was good TV. However any time Amy is on the screen I get the boak. She’s a riot.

Anna is a hypocritical knob.

One thing I haven’t noticed anyone mentioning is how much of a little shit stirrer JorDan is looking. Constant smug little grins and looks. She will happily fire Curtis down the swanny I think. She’s loving the attention and drama.

Unfortunately I also don’t think Belle is into Anton that much and is using him to stay in the show.

Anna and Amber are both dreadful people, but Anna is overweight and unattractive as well. This makes her especially unlikeable. No redeeming qualities at all. A real shame for the girl.

Anna is a complete c**t. The mumbled chat and looking at the ground was fucking terrible.

Tommy is a good c**t. A big stupid good c**t.

Anna thought it was funny when she came back with Ovie. Her attitude and arrogance stinks.

The sooner her or Amber are punted the better for the rest, because their attitude is going to be unbearable.

Anna is a horrible creature.

Maura has a very odd moral compass - happy to lay it on thick when she came in but now visibly affronted if anyone else tries it. Suppose I can't be too expectant of the numbskulls on the show - it's like an idiot safari. 

Can't wait to see Amy's meltdown when she finds out that Curtis, like the rest of the public, don't really like her.

Image result for licking tears gif

55 minutes ago, Armand 2 said:

Maura has a very odd moral compass - happy to lay it on thick when she came in but now visibly affronted if anyone else tries it. Suppose I can't be too expectant of the numbskulls on the show - it's like an idiot safari. 

Things that are Incomparable thread for this pish. 

The way folk on here defend Maura is weird.

The first look is some caper. Anna is being a mixing b*****d, Michael has lost his heid and Amy & Curtis' tea is absolutely oot. 

How on earth Amy made it on to this show is beyond me.

I will be watching tonight's episode tomorrow morning maybe. It's getting good now they are all being wee arses

On ‎30‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:44, J_Stewart said:

Curious to know if the absolute betas whinging when the boss tells us of her “fanny flutters” find it as cringey when the boys are talking about shagging and using their weird little club names for doing a spot of fingering? I’d suggest not.

Yes, It's weird as f**k.

Curtis is clearly there to win (which is fair enough) and will do whatever it takes to get there. There was no chance he was in a winning couple but he's totally misjudged this situation.

Michael coming across horrendously here.  Trying to blame Amber for reacting in a bad way when he’s torn her a new one in front of everyone at the recoupling. 

Amber going after someone on their appearance isn’t a great look. Ross Gellar was more convincing saying he was fine.

Fortunately for them Curtis is about to make them look amazing.