Sign in to follow this  
DigOutYourSoul

Love Island 2019

Hows that big centre half Anna giving Michael a hard time for doing the exact same thing as her?

1 minute ago, olliethedug said:

Tomorrow night could be outstanding tele!

Peak love Island tonight. Arguably bigger scenes than Tom's fumble before the hideaway with Maura

Anna the hypocritical c**t. 

Jordan’s face as she listed off the reasons for recouping was class.

1 minute ago, JakeSAFC said:

Hows that big centre half Anna giving Michael a hard time for doing the exact same thing as her?

Fiat 500 Twitter: ‘BuT tHeY wErEnT eStAbLiShEd YeT’

There’s very little comparison between Michael and Amber and Anna and Jordan, and pretending they’re the same thing is viewing things with absolutely no nuance. 

Anna didn't even have the guts to look Jordan in the eye when explaining why she chose Ovie. Constantly looking down and mumbling. Genuine 7 y/o behaviour.

I absolutely hate her. Get her punted pronto.

P.S, what the f**k does Ovie do? Yes looks and build are 11/10 but genuinely the dullest personality I think I have ever seen on telly or IRL.

This is TV gold, highlight by a distance was Amy declaring her love to the girls and then giving a big spiel about how happy she was Curtis felt the same.  Exceptional, exceptional stuff.  

The best part is Curtis has majorly fucked himself by accident.

My word that was incredibly uncomfortable viewing, I think Tommy and Mollie Mae are currently running away with it at this stage especially after that speech.

Curtis has ended up with the nuclear situation where he looks like a c**t and will probably be single. I don’t like Amy but that was tough to see when she said ‘I think so’.  He is just one massive weirdo

It says a lot about the original girls that the guys wanted better vibes from the new girls. No doubt they’ll be rounding in on Joanna to make her life a living hell.

Me after realising that ex-Falkirk superstar Dennon Lewis has been binned and that we won’t get to hear him describe one of his two goals in twenty three games:
IMG_9797.jpg

That was up there with The Red Wedding in terms of scenes. Needs more Maura, but apart from that, class. 

Quick run down.

Alphas 

Maura Anton Tommy

Good guys

Michael Jordan (ignoring the grassing, he was just serving the queen) Lucie

Don’t know/boring

New people, Danny, Mollie Mae

Bad

Amber, Anna

shit c***s

Curtis (although bonus points for making Amy embarrass herself in such spectacular style) and Amy

Amber had that coming.

Too cold.

Amy is going to have a complete head's-gone despite Curtis picking her, which will just result in him pushing her away.

Anna and amber are both b*****ds. Her looking at the ground the mumbling why she picked Ovie made her look like the b*****d she is.

Great TV and can’t wait for amber to kick off tomorrow, although I already feel for Joanna as the mean girls are going to tear into her.

Curtis is a fucking melt.

If you're going to make a c**t of yourself at least make sure the lassie actually fancies you back

Proper cringed at his friendzoning

The reactions at the recoupling were class. Maura looked like she was about to stick the heed on Curtis so that should be fun