Love Island 2019

Really not a likeable person in the villa yet.  Welsh guy will be like Dr Alex from last year, Anton will end up getting punted soon, and seems to be more interested in the guys in there than the girls!

The class of girl no where near as high as last year. Anna probably the nicest looking of the lot, the air hostess and the Geordie are passable.

Hope they get a couple of Megan’s/Rosie’s thrown in pronto. 

37 minutes ago, Adam said:

Really not a likeable person in the villa yet.  Welsh guy will be like Dr Alex from last year, Anton will end up getting punted soon, and seems to be more interested in the guys in there than the girls!

It’s hard to judge atm as everyone is still putting up a facade of themselves. From my early takes i’ll

Anton - Pure cringe, potential to be the only reality TV Personal Trainer to not get his hole. A try hard.

Callum - What a nerd.

Joe - If he’s getting rattled by Anton he’s going to have no chance if Tommie has a go on Lucie. Far too beta and needy imo.

Sherif - probably an alright bloke, gonna get dumped first.

Tommy - This season is resting a lot on him. Hopefully he runs through the villa rather than getting tied down early.

Michael - I think getting pied off by amber will pay off, I think he’s got potential to go far.

Curtis - Bit cheesy, not formed much of an opinion on him otherwise.

Yewande - Id say her and Michael have more potential out of anyone thus far. Seems quite nice and I feel like she’ll trampled on.

Lucie - If I saw Anton I’d hate the Scottish too, she will almost certainly ditch Joe. I’ll hate her forever if she makes ‘bev’ A thing.

Anna - get in the bin

Amy - I have a feeling she’s going to cry a lot. 

Amber- She picked the dud, a sure fire member of the Fury Sweepstakes.

33 minutes ago, ayrunitedfw said:

The class of girl no where near as high as last year. Anna probably the nicest looking of the lot, the air hostess and the Geordie are passable.

Hope they get a couple of Megan’s/Rosie’s thrown in pronto. 

If Lucie hadn't spoken or spent the whole time trying to make "bev" a thing she'd be a solid 10.

Having looked extensively at her Instagram she's for sure hotter than Megan and Rosie. 

Does anyone actually know anyone that sounds even remotely like Anton the gimp? I've lived in Scotland my entire life and never once come across that accent. "Ah wus toatalllly chucked oout ma houwwse at 19 fur shaaahhhggin toooo many buuuurds".

No you weren't, m8, and stop putting on that absolute embarrassment of a voice.

I like Amy the most so far - she seems pleasant and genuine. Probably too much so to last any significant amount of time on this. Perhaps a similar length of stay to Kendall last year. 

Anton is a total melt. Trying far too hard to be this year's Adam, but coming off as the Scottish Jay Cartwright instead. 

Does anyone actually know anyone that sounds even remotely like Anton the gimp? I've lived in Scotland my entire life and never once come across that accent. "Ah wus toatalllly chucked oout ma houwwse at 19 fur shaaahhhggin toooo many buuuurds".
No you weren't, m8, and stop putting on that absolute embarrassment of a voice.

He reminds me of Steven Thompson. [emoji23]

Aye Lucie is clearly the best looking, followed by Amber simply for when she turns around in a bikini. Other than that, she’s an annoying, mildly offensive dullard.

Tommy not giving a flying f**k was hilarious though. Knowing full well he’d bitch slap every single other guy with ease.

Lucie is the hottest girl in there and probably one of the hottest girls since I started watching Love Island along with Ellie and Camilla.

Amber is giving me serious Hailey vibes in the sense she’s stunning but a shocking human being.

Callum is the scientific result if you made Dr Alex but with even less charisma. 

Joe is just the clingiest person. He exuded the confidence of a Dundee United player in a crucial match once Tommy entered.  Lucie whilst not thrilled to be picked  didn’t exactly hang around and got up straight away. Hopefully Joe goes full Wato Kuate tonight.