Love Island 2019

Molly Mae wasting her breath trying to say Tommy ain’t thick.

Nonsense! How can someone who thinks the reason for having a gut is to make them go with their instinct be thick?!

Jordan is a fucking snake, not enough has been said about this in the villa I feel.

Maura and Dennon will be a couple before too long.

As much as I can’t stand Curtis, it would be the greatest of all time if Amy walked back in on her own and he’s sitting cuddling one of the new burds.

Amber is a snidey wee boot. Her looks can't carry her much longer.

Maura still absolutely owning it.

Amy becoming more irritating by the day.

Thought Molly Mae handled the Lucie thing pretty well.

Quite happy for Lucie still to be in there, she's pretty inoffensive and girl-next-doory.

Curtis is a walking "Did ye, aye?".

Edited by Richie

Maura is a fucking actress. More faces than a dice and absolutely desperate to be star of the show. If she got the knock-back for another girl in there she’d definitely get all stabby with knives.

An absolutely box office wee piece though. Wid til it fell off etc...

Maura is a bit cringe imo
'fanny flutters' terrible patter

Aye she’s very cringey.

I liked her at the start but I don’t see why folk are still obsessing over her. For someone who’s “owning it” in the Villa she was rejected by Tommy and then made herself look a complete weapon with the handling of the Tom situation.

Aye she’s very cringey.

I liked her at the start but I don’t see why folk are still obsessing over her. For someone who’s “owning it” in the Villa she was rejected by Tommy and then made herself look a complete weapon with the handling of the Tom situation.

Without her, and to an extent Anton, the show would be dull as dishwater.

Tom called it bang on though. She’s an OTT attention seeker but it makes for great drama [emoji23]

I would be over the moon if Curtis pegged one of the new girls but there’s more chance of me getting on love island with 2 Instagram followers than it happening.

Without her, and to an extent Anton, the show would be dull as dishwater.

That’s fair enough but it doesn’t make her any less annoying.

Anton is good entertainment but he also seems like a pretty sound guy.

3 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

That’s fair enough but it doesn’t make her any less annoying.

Anton is good entertainment but he also seems like a pretty sound guy.

I don't think anyone can say Maura is not OTT. However, without her, this series would be fucking woeful. 

Maura is a queen, no matter what the Incels who think women should be seen and not heard think. 

Curious to know if the absolute betas whinging when the boss tells us of her “fanny flutters” find it as cringey when the boys are talking about shagging and using their weird little club names for doing a spot of fingering? I’d suggest not.

If I’m honest, I find it borderline offensive that the thread title hasn’t been changed to “Love Island 2019: The Maura Higgins Appreciation Society”, but people slagging off the Empress should be grounds for a banning at the very least, if not full removal of all media privileges.

Curious to know if the absolute betas whinging when the boss tells us of her “fanny flutters” find it as cringey when the boys are talking about shagging and using their weird little club names for doing a spot of fingering? I’d suggest not.

If I’m honest, I find it borderline offensive that the thread title hasn’t been changed to “Love Island 2019: The Maura Higgins Appreciation Society”, but people slagging off the Empress should be grounds for a banning at the very least, if not full removal of all media privileges.

Inventing a club for shagging is pretty cringe imo.