Love Island 2019

31 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Tommy is an absolute sweety wife, terrified of going against the female consensus and annoying Mollie Mae. Spineless

He's an absolute wet-wipe and is hugely carried by his physique/looks.

... Can't imagine any pro boxer being phased by him after watching this.

Edited by Richie

I genuinely don’t think I could hate Anna any more than I already do if she burnt my house down with my family inside it. Can’t think of anyone on television that I’ve ever despised as much. A childish, snidey, hateful, hypocritical witch. Get her in the fucking bin immediately.

Tommy is absolutely boring as f**k, constantly being a lapdog for his insufferable girlfriend. Molly’s face if they don’t win will be a picture. Glad to see Anna punted out, she’ll be no miss. Hope she is reminded of the Jordan who comments and going behind Ovie’s back when she’s out bumping her gums in every interview she has over the next 6 weeks.

Tommy is absolutely boring as f**k, constantly being a lapdog for his insufferable girlfriend. Molly’s face if they don’t win will be a picture.

He’s as big a wet blanket as Curtis. She clearly thinks it’s in the bag so I would bloody love it if Ovie and India scoop it in the end.

Tommy was a top lad to begin with but since he has coupled up with MM he is as boring as f**k.

The two of them are always together. He’s one of those lads who as soon as a he gets a bird dumps his pals but when he’s single is a great guy & laugh.

I really hope they don’t win.

9 hours ago, buddie06smfc said:

Tommy is absolutely boring as f**k, constantly being a lapdog for his insufferable girlfriend. Molly’s face if they don’t win will be a picture. Glad to see Anna punted out, she’ll be no miss. Hope she is reminded of the Jordan who comments and going behind Ovie’s back when she’s out bumping her gums in every interview she has over the next 6 weeks.

Was thinking this last night when I watched. Don't get me wrong Michael and Jordan have been absolute whoppers but Anna (and Amber) aren't the holier than thou people they seem to think they are. Not as bad as Michael and Jordan but hardly innocent.

ETA: Disappointed no one has a screenshot of that glare from Maura when she came out to speak to Curtis about his abysmal advice.

Edited by RiG

Just caught up with the last couple episodes.

1. HAHAHAHAHAHA GIRFUY ANNA YOU SELF RIGHTEOUS HYPOCRITICAL CNUT
2. Curtis, you have my respect for instigating such a glorious meltdown. But what the f**k are you playing at.
3. Jordan, hero. Who wouldn't go for India tbf?
4. A slight overreaction from Maura imo. Don't think Curtis meant anything by his advice, just to 'follow his heart'. Not necessarily comparable, but how many times did she and the rest of her gang interfere with Amber and Michael? Or in Casa Amor she egged Anna on to get with Ovie?
5. Hope Ovie went to bed with an absolute beamer last night given that the girl who ditched him and the guy who tried on with his bird got punted.
6. Gutted to see Chris leave however, only downer from last night.

Truly, TRULY, stunning stuff to see Anna and her clique in tears last night. 10/10 television.

It's funny to see Anton go in hard with Belle based on the public continuing to vote for them. He obviously sees the £ notes whenever he looks at her

Really he could pie her completely and still have as much chance of winning

If Maura patches Curtis in style before the end she should win all day long. Actually that goes for Tommy and Anton as well. Their partners are bringing nothing to the table, just get the scenes going

Anton & Belle for the win. Belle’s straight out of eastenders and absolutely fucking smokin’.