Love Island 2019

Amber not being able to read an entirely obvious panic move is testament to her daftness, unfortunately. Part of me thinks Michael is so calculated and selfish that he probably sees it as an opportunity to deny Amber happiness, or just a shot at developing another relationship, because he internally blames her for sinking his relationship with Joanna. 

Francesca is good. 

Edited by DrewDon

This is probably old news to most but just learned Anton’s a silver-spooned Daddy’s little rich kid who still stays with his folks on a 30 acre estate. On the Airdrie Road near Blackridge though [emoji1]

Also just learned Belle’s old man is Tamer Hassan. Sure he’ll approve.

This is probably old news to most but just learned Anton’s a silver-spooned Daddy’s little rich kid who still stays with his folks on a 30 acre estate. On the Airdrie Road near Blackridge though [emoji1]

Also just learned Belle’s old man is Tamer Hassan. Sure he’ll approve.

He’s a *checks notes* gym owner, I’ll have you know.

(I’m sure it’s in no way owned by his parents and he is employed there. [emoji849])

59 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Or she picked Gregg because Michael was an absolute c**t to her, and she’s trying to resist his narcissistic ways? 

Agree, but that was initiated because she was constantly testing him and playing games (hence him coupling with Jo) which she's now reverted to.

They're both better off away from each other  IMO

Edited by Richie