Love Island 2019

Curtis turning into a Sith Lord feels like an inevitable development.  Maura is making the same mistake as she did with Tommy by being far too forward when nobody in the villa can deal with it. 

Sad to see yet another big personality go...

Edited by Sloop John B

7 hours ago, Busta Nut said:

Dynamite. Still a clown though.

Not getting this.

Her directness is a dream, for me anyway.

Compare that with Amber playing the Ice Queen game.

Maura puts it in guys terms: "You wantin pumped or no". Far easier to deal with.

They're all shitebags though.

4 minutes ago, Richie said:

Not getting this.

Her directness is a dream, for me anyway.

Compare that with Amber playing the Ice Queen game.

Maura puts it in guys terms: "You wantin pumped or no". Far easier to deal with.

They're all shitebags though.

She's not like that though. She is playing the gameshow (which is fair enough but it annoys me.) The one time she should have got shagged she was delighted that guy made a c**t of it and she could keep up her slaggy charade.

I agree that Amber's Ice Queen thing is as much of a pain in the arse and effectively fucked it with that Michael. I am just not a fan of Maura. I am not really a fan of any of the lassies this year. I like Anton, Ovie & Tommy. Funny guys.

Edited by Busta Nut

1 minute ago, Busta Nut said:

She's not like that though. She is playing the gameshow (which is fair enough but it annoys me.) The one time she should have got shagged she was delighted that guy made a c**t of it and she could keep up her slaggy charade.

I agree that Amber's Ice Queen thing is as much of a pain in the arse and effectively fucked it with that Michael. I am just not a fan of Maura. I am not really a fan of any of the lassies this year. I like Anton, Ovie & Tommy. Funny guys.

See where you're coming from, but Tommy shat it.

The other boy made a Schoolboy error (or else it was game on - Any lassie is going to get ASD in that situation).

Curtis is shitting the bed also, under the pretence he wants to weigh up his options.

Send one of us in. FFS.

Don't think Maura is cock-teasing as such, she's just weeding out the shitebags