Love Island 2019

Further cause for Amy being sectioned tonight; Sitting making notes on her phone of what Jourdan told her Curtis said.

Absolute fruitloop.

All joking aside, I don’t think she should be in there. Doesn’t appear to be emotionally stable, and is far too needy and insecure for that sort of environment. Hope ITV are following through and providing them all with counselling for a significant period after it’s done cause she doesn’t seem like the sort of person that would cope well.

All joking aside, I don’t think she should be in there. Doesn’t appear to be emotionally stable, and is far too needy and insecure for that sort of environment. Hope ITV are following through and providing them all with counselling for a significant period after it’s done cause she doesn’t seem like the sort of person that would cope well.

I wasn’t joking. She’s actually frightening. Her unstable behaviour will do her no favours on her return to the real world either. Can imagine her being in the headlines after some scheme middens glass her in a nightclub.

I wasn’t joking. She’s actually frightening. Her unstable behaviour will do her no favours on her return to the real world either. Can imagine her being in the headlines after some scheme middens glass her in a nightclub.

Aye, absolutely agree. I more meant because 99% of this thread is light-hearted nonsense, whereas I am genuinely a bit concerned for the lassies mental well-being. There was a reason Jeremy Kyle was rightly finally binned, and it’s the same reason she shouldn’t be in there.

There's no danger Maura actually fancies Curtis, if she's actually talking about him then she's only doing it for the drama. 

It's a shame she can't win the show herself. Probably my favourite love Island contestant ever. 

I don’t like Maura but going from Amy to her is one hell of an upgrade. Although she’s just another form of crazy.

Not a chance she actually likes him though. She’s playing the game and sees a potentially winning couple although Tommy and Molly-Mae are steamrolling all the competition right now. Plus he’ll be easy to control.

Lucie would be as well leaving tbh. The only guy she actually likes is never gonna go for her.

She looks like she smells as well.  
Curtis going from going in to win her back to basically ending it with her in the space of one conversation says it all. 

I don’t think he wanted her back tbh. Imo he’s been trying to get rid of her but is too much of a wetwipe to actually chuck her.

Some reports say she's left for psychological help/therapy but will be going back in. I think everyone can see she can't cope in that environment. If she's having to get help, the best advice she can get is for her to leave for good and remove herself from the spotlight. Would be wild to put someone like that back in.

They're probably  just worried after Sophie and Mike's suicides that if she's struggling when she gets out (which she will IMO, the girl is unhinged) then the show will get heavily slated for not offering any support.

I do think leaving would be the best for her case. She's clearly not mentally strong enough for it.