Love Island 2019

Maura, Jordan, Anna and Ovie coming across well imo. 
I disagree with Anna. She incapable in having a discussion/argument with anyone without resorting to saying the same thing over and over whilst they try and speak!

I didn't know you could cheat on a "half-girlfriend". 

I think Anna might be my least favourite person to ever appear on this show. She is pure poison and thick as mince. Amber is also dreadful, and her comments about Joanna just proved why Michael has made the correct decision. 

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

Wrong. 

She shat the bed when trying to justify her own actions to Jordan and then went on full assault on behalf of someone else that didn't even ask for it, in a situation that does not concern her one bit. c**t of a woman. You'd think she'd be a bit more mature given she's one of, if not the oldest.

Tommy giving advice is by far my favourite running joke in the series this year. Comedy gold every time.

Anna is an absolute horror. Sly, spiteful, childish, hypocritical c**t. Doesn’t even have the “she’s only young” excuse that others have being as she’s one of the older ones in it. Will 100% have a “I want to speak to the manager” haircut and describe herself as “bubbly” in 10/15 years. Cretin.

8 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

She was very mature with Jordan, explained calmly why she decoupled. Worth remembering the only reason Jordan never was because Jourdan didn’t fancy him back. 

The situation does concern her, because it’s her pal. It’d be c**t behaviour if she let someone bad mouth her pal in front of a group of people, basically gaslighting the lassie, without kicking off. 

Never been a fan of Anna, but she’s come across class this episode. 

She basically looked at the floor and just said that ovie was just better. It was hardly honourable behaviour.