Love Island 2019

9 hours ago, JakeSAFC said:

Michael is 100% making the correct choice. That caveman Amber is a total cow.

Loads of lassies on Twitter are calling Michael scum for his actions yet praising Anna for going after another lad in Casa Amor whilst coupled up with Jordan :huh: 

Earlier on the season when Michael correctly told her she  had been acting immaturely she threw a strop and forced him into apologising. Later on in the episode she was laughing in the beach hut and joking about she had full control of the boy. 

f**k her. I fully welcome the scenes we're hopefully away to see. 

Loads of lassies on Twitter are calling Michael scum for his actions yet praising Anna for going after another lad in Casa Amor whilst coupled up with Jordan :huh: 

The same lassies that called Danny a scumbag for patching Yewande for Arabella. Hypocritical losers.

9 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

Poor Amber, that Michael definitely the type of guy to ruin a girl's life. 

They keep giving Curtis head turning lines despite him having no intention of doing so. 

Curtis speech to Amy when he gets back about "how he realised how much she meant to him" and "he was sure he had made the right decision now" before asking her to be his girlfriend. 

Guarantee it. 

Curtis speech to Amy when he gets back about "how he realised how much she meant to him" and "he was sure he had made the right decision now" before asking her to be his girlfriend. 
Guarantee it. 

Aye only because that lassie will pie him for Danny. Amy needs to go, she is a weirdo.

Would love Curtis to patch her.

1 minute ago, wellboy1991 said:

Aye only because that lassie will pie him for Danny. Amy needs to go, she is a weirdo.

Would love Curtis to patch her.

I would absolutely love to see him stoating back with some new lassie on his arm but it's not happening. 

She's an absolute bunny boiler. 

Amy is a true horror man.  You can see her being a complete psycho and murder to be in a relationship with, so hardly surprising that she's never actually had a boyfriend.

Would be the absolute greatest telly ever if Curtis did end up with another girl.

I do feel some sympathy towards her as she is clearly into him and romantically very insecure whereas he only cares about how he is seen by others. How she got past the mental health screening is beyond me. There is a million red flags about her and this entire show will almost definitely be bringing out the worst in her. 

What I don’t like about her is that the rest have some sort of energy about them whilst she offers nothing but demands constant validation.

9 minutes ago, Sloop John B said:

I do feel some sympathy towards her as she is clearly into him and romantically very insecure whereas he only cares about how he is seen by others. How she got past the mental health screening is beyond me. There is a million red flags about her and this entire show will almost definitely be bringing out the worst in her. 

What I don’t like about her is that the rest have some sort of energy about them whilst she offers nothing but demands constant validation.

The first look is suggesting he bins her off, while she's saying how great they are. I'm sceptical it'll happen, but if it does she'll need to be on round the clock watch. 

9 hours ago, RiG said:

Absolute mental cases. Same girls who talk about ‘having no faith in men’. I couldn’t get my head round how they were all such big fans of Anna, Amber and Amy but then I realised they probably act the exact same way in their own lives. Cretins. Michael’s dodging a bullet.

That Ovie seems a really boring guy. When he was making that basketball analogy I about fell asleep. Much prefer Jordan.

‪Outrageous state of affairs that Lucie essentially has a choice between a mute, box headed hitler youth member and a living garden gnome. What a monumental downgrade from big Tommy Fury. At least creepy Joe was interesting.