Love Island 2019

Imagine watching what has happened, Tom constantly being a deluded moron who thinks the sun shines out his own arse, and deciding Maura is the bad guy. 
Delete your account. 
eta: Tory. 

She’s not gonna shag you mate, don’t need to keep sticking up for her.

She was good entertainment but at the end of the day there all a bunch of c***s. She just lacks basic communication skills and instead starts shouting shite at folk.

Maura is the queen, Tom is a beta.  He evidently can’t handle a woman of Maura’s stature.  

I’m not sure there’s a man alive that can handle the Empress. An absolute league of her own.

The only negative with her giving Tom a weapons grade bodying is that the fucking agony aunt has had a load of airtime. Get Curtis the worstcunt absolutely fucked. w****r.

If they’re having the couples stand separately, it could be Casa Amor time.

I’m not sure there’s a man alive that can handle the Empress. An absolute league of her own.

The only negative with her giving Tom a weapons grade bodying is that the fucking agony aunt has had a load of airtime. Get Curtis the worstcunt absolutely fucked. w****r.

If they’re having the couples stand separately, it could be Casa Amor time.

Aye I’m sure they did this same thing last season and then did Casa Amor.

And Amy and Curtis now know that their perfect ‘Dani and Jack,’ act hasn’t worked. Expect an Amy breakdown imminently. 

The best part was watching Amy’s face as she slowly realised that she was at risk of elimination.

It’ll be a bit embarrassing when he says he’s a footballer and when asked who he’s played for has to say Falkirk.

Will he actually admit to playing for Falkirk?

I’m pretty surprised Anton/Lucie were in the top three tbh, good to see though. Don’t get the love for Tommy at all, he seems a bit of an oddball. Mick is a decent guy though I reckon.

Two nothing contestants out, no loss at all really. 

Edited by Bonksy+HisChristianParade

I enjoy Tommy as he does feel like the result of a experiment to create the perfect fighter gone wrong when somebody swapped the 300 hours of violent videos with multiple romantic comedies and Disney Films.