Love Island 2019

That was a tremendous ending last night. Maura is just peak Love Island - I'll be gutted if she gets bumped off tonight as she has so much more to give.

Good guys;

Maura, Anton, Lucie, Amber, Michael, Tommy, Curtis

Meh/vanilla

Yewande, Tom (although with a box office moment), Teeth, Anna, Amy, Arabella

Wanks

Molly-Mae, Danny

There's not enough wanks and too many in the vanilla category. Arabella has potential but the others are lost causes and should be replaced by Megan and Adam from last year.

Here's a hot take on this Maura lass.

She was fucking delighted when Tom put his fuckin foot in his mouth. In the room with the other girls she was shitting herself when the others suggested getting dirty with Tom.

She'd told Anton earlier in the episode that she would have "fucked him by now" if they were on the outside only to be astounded that she would have a fumble with the boy Tom.

She's being playing the dirty since she got in there and she got called out on it.

She's entertaining! Tom was a fucking dick for saying it and then repeating it. I think Tom may also have been a bit feart.

However Maura is all mouth.

59 minutes ago, DrewDon said:

I don't want to run the risk of being cancelled, but I'm struggling to understand what Danny is supposed to have done wrong.

Yewande is a bit like a female Dr Alex, except with even less emotional intelligence. 

he's  basically told both of the girls what they want to hear, they've compared notes and it's all gone wrong for him. In terms of Love Island heel turns, it's a pretty minor one - he's in my 'wanks' column because I find him a bit shifty but not in an entertaining way.

I'm struggling to care who he picks. I'm sure Yewande is a lovely girl and all that but she's not really made for a show like Love Island and Arabella is about a 3/10 on the Maura impact scale so far. Her going wont make much difference/

It’s truly amazing how even the merest prospect of having sex makes people say incredibly stupid things. Though it would have been interesting if he tried to BS it and got away with it only for  to get exposed later on. 

It was quite interesting that the only person in the villa that was sceptical about whether Maura would want to sleep with Tom was Michael.  His advice has been consistently more useful than Curtis. 

I’d say if there’s an elimination then I’d imagine Lucie will go. She’s not really been firing about the new people and I’d think she’d want to try with Creepy Joe in the real world.

If there’s a recoupling I think this will be the outcome.

Amber/Michael

Mollie Mae/Tommy

Anna/Jordan

Danny/Arabella

Anton/Yewande

Maura/Tom

Lucie

Edited by Sloop John B

Btw I think it's fair enough to talk a good game and not be dtf someone you don't really know if you are into

I think Maura saying she would have fucked Anton on the outside or banged Tommy on the first night doesn't necessarily mean she'd shag every guy she has a chance to

Tom was never in with her at all really and although he blew any chance of it ever happening, I don't think it was on the cards anyway

I only starting watching Love Island last year but the Maura/Tom incident has to go down as the best bit of Love Island TV ever. He’s went from almost certainly guaranteed getting his hole to completely fucking it with one comment.

Aye pretty shite season but it’s easily been the best bit so far and the only incident that compares to some of the stuff that happened on season 2 (the best season).

You better believe that was one of the finest opening 15 minutes in television history. Such phenomenal entertainment that I assume Div let the forum go offline cause he couldn’t take his eyes away from the screen to fix it.

Absolutely no doubt in my mind that Maura is winning this, potentially even on her own such is her level of swag. A baller that we may not even deserve. Long may she reign.

Arabella is nice to look at, but she seems really fucking boring. Yewande going full “Neil McCann to Tommy Wright” and all but refusing to speak to him in their last chat was sensational. Hell of an episode.

Yewande embarrassed herself there. She ended up looking arrogant, immature and spiteful. Whether that is more of a reflection on her real character or a product of her being quite obviously out of her comfort zone, I'm not sure. I'm glad she's gone after the last couple of episodes. 

Amber and Anna are going to be receiving strong cancellations over the next couple of days, I'm predicting. 

Aye fantastic TV there from the Maura scenes at the start to Danny getting rid of Yewande - who I don’t see the big deal about.

She’s shown she’s a pretty nasty individual at times. Looks like Danny and Amber will be having a bit of a barny tomorrow.

Quite a sense of entitlement from Yowande there.

Clearly a no-righter and Danny has dodged a bullet.

She needs to sort her own head out and fix her glaring insecurity before anything is going to work out for her.

Was ready to launch my remote at the tv if Danny picked Yewande, as already stated she's shown herself to be quite a piece of work. Top trolling from Danny in his speech saying the girl he wants to couple up with is v intelligent etc.

There's work for Curtis outside the villa if anyones looking for Paul O'Grady voice double.

Danny was totally avoiding any eye contact so you could preempt that Yewande was gone but I agree that he absolutely made the right call but for some reason a lot of people liked Yewande so I don’t think he’ll go far if there’s a vote.  I don’t think Arabella has done anything and the only things of note has largely been bitching about Yewande. I’m not even convinced that she’s into him as well. The show at least has been more ruthless in getting rid of the hapless Dr Alex types stealing a week or two on holiday. 

Maura could be the only person that I could see not sharing the money at the end  if she wins and nobody being that bothered by it. The sooner the Villa becomes a feudal monarchy with her in charge the better. 

Tommy just says some absolute nonsense when he’s being romantic. He is like a random word generator of every single Romcom emotional monologue.

God Tier

Maura

Great Tier

Tommy, Anton, Amber

Good Tier

Michael, Lucie

Average to slightly wary of Tier

Anna, Jordan, Mollie Mae

Cretin tier 

Arabella, Danny, Amy, Curtis

Sub-Cretin Tier

Tom

Glad that absolute cow Yewande is gone. Didnt give Danny any attention till Arabella came in, good riddance.

No doubt Amber and Anna will kick off at Danny now because there pal has been booted off.

Danny made the right decision however he is as fake f**k. He had zero interest in Yewande and was playing a big game. Not very well either.

Arabella has some chassis but in my opinion not a very braw coupon.

Tom didn’t do much wrong but I thought Maura played a blinder. Setting the ground rules big time. Winning respect from the housemates and putting Tom on a leash.

Think she could carry him to a win.

Curtis, Amy, Arabella and Danny can leave anytime.