Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Gartcairn Army

Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, wylieboy said:

Yous will be the least of our worries from now till next May emoji16.pngemoji16.png

Apart from today lol

If the fixture Secretary ever decides to play use vs Cumbernauld this season  Weird how that hasn’t happened in the first 20 fixtures 🤔🤔 your season will be over long before May my friend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Apart from today lol
If the fixture Secretary ever decides to play use vs Cumbernauld this season  Weird how that hasn’t happened in the first 20 fixtures  your season will be over long before May my friend 

I believe the fixture secretary had Darvel down to play Cumbernauld next week but had to be postponed due to both clubs involved in the Scottish cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Mitre Mouldmaster said:


I believe the fixture secretary had Darvel down to play Cumbernauld next week but had to be postponed due to both clubs involved in the Scottish cup

One of them is anyway , should be the first fixture of the new year then ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Darvel on cup duty Cumbernauld in league duty next week


I believe the fixture secretary had Darvel down to play Cumbernauld next week but had to be postponed due to both clubs involved in the Scottish cup

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big game this Saturday last time the cairn won was the last round of the Scottish Cup against Lanark. Kilbirnie sitting top half of super premier while cairn last three games drawn two and lost one. It will be interesting to see the team selection if we go back to the winning team against Lanark or stick with last Saturdays selection. Looking forward to good crowd and good performance come on the cairn .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is a snack bar inside the ground with hot food and drinks. There are a few pubs within a 10 minute walk from pitch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, JALD said:

Big game this Saturday last time the cairn won was the last round of the Scottish Cup against Lanark. Kilbirnie sitting top half of super premier while cairn last three games drawn two and lost one. It will be interesting to see the team selection if we go back to the winning team against Lanark or stick with last Saturdays selection. Looking forward to good crowd and good performance come on the cairn . emoji120.png

Our ex keeper Gareth Hallford played a big part in your last win. Is he available this Saturday?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/10/2019 at 17:08, fan of the juniors said:

Any info for travelling fans ? Nearest watering hole ? Where to get a bite to eat pre match/half time ?

The Boars Head is the pub both before and after the match with hospitality in here after the match for players 

The Boars Head Pub
 
1-3 Bore Rd, Airdrie ML6 6HU
01236 771641


https://g.co/kgs/vPaeCc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Gartcairn Official said:

The Boars Head is the pub both before and after the match with hospitality in here after the match for players 

The Boars Head Pub
 
1-3 Bore Rd, Airdrie ML6 6HU
01236 771641


https://g.co/kgs/vPaeCc

Will the duke boys there and if daisy duke is making an appearance think I will come up for a pint or two 😁.  Unless I get pulled over on the way up by roscoe and iness on the orders of boss hogg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, wow-wee said:

Will the duke boys there and if daisy duke is making an appearance think I will come up for a pint or two 😁.  Unless I get pulled over on the way up by roscoe and iness on the orders of boss hogg.

🐗😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, sctv said:

Great result today regardless of surface and set up.

very best of luck in the next round, he who wants it- gets it, well done

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great result today for the cairn 1-0 but big shout to you 21s keeper outstanding and I must say last 6 games 3 wins when a certain player starts showtime . Let’s hope we learn from this. Surface was for both sides big park plenty of room no excuse better team won on the day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...