Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Gartcairn Army

Poor comment DI as the guys there are doing everything within their resources to build a junior football club that the community will follow.
They have relocated as a first step towards that. The next step is to enhance spectator provision of viewing and cover. That comes with a financial cost off the park at the same time as trying to put a competitive team on it.
My first visit to Gartcairn this season and the guys were first class on and off the park. We enjoyed good banter with their supporters who were magnanimous in defeat, as were the players and coaching staff. My only gripe was they had sold out the match programme by the time I arrived after being held up in traffic. [emoji6]
T

Shitehole

On 13/10/2019 at 22:23, Darvel legend said:

Guy who interviews ur manager after the games is a clown , we should have had 3 sent off and u deserved to win the game , give us a break , u did fine the first 30 minutes of the second half , but if u had went in 3 or 4 goals down at half time no one would have grumbled 

You talk some shite! You had 3 stramashes in front of our goal which we defended and keeper made good saves. You hit a shot from your own half which our keeper saved, we were clean through once and your keeper pulled off 2 great saves while Karate kicking our player with no punishment. You deserved to go in 1 v 0 up but no more. We dominated 35 minutes of the second half, scored 3 good goals with 1 chopped off for no reason and we both missed a 1 on 1 at each end. Your goalkeeper is a disgrace as he kicked out twice and even was up to no good at the goal that was chopped off. watch the highlights and you will see all is true.

players coaches Supporters were a pleasure to host but you are a fandango!

Edited by Gartcairn Army

You’re park was a shitehole up until this season and the changing rooms were up there with the worst in Scotland. Just cause yous are in a position with money don’t slaughter other teams who are trying their hardest with their budget. Classless c**t

Thanks for that rent free in your head

You talk some shite! You had 3 stramashes in front of our goal which we defended and keeper made good saves. You hit a shot from your own half which our keeper saved, we were clean through once and your keeper pulled off 2 great saves while Karate kicking our player with no punishment. You deserved to go in 1 v 0 up but no more. We dominated 35 minutes of the second half, scored 3 good goals with 1 chopped off for no reason and we both missed a 1 on 1 at each end. Your goalkeeper is a disgrace as he kicked out twice and even was up to no good at the goal that was chopped off. watch the highlights and you will see all is true.
players coaches Supporters were a pleasure to host but you are a fandango!

What’s a fandango

Poor comment DI as the guys there are doing everything within their resources to build a junior football club that the community will follow.
They have relocated as a first step towards that. The next step is to enhance spectator provision of viewing and cover. That comes with a financial cost off the park at the same time as trying to put a competitive team on it.
My first visit to Gartcairn this season and the guys were first class on and off the park. We enjoyed good banter with their supporters who were magnanimous in defeat, as were the players and coaching staff. My only gripe was they had sold out the match programme by the time I arrived after being held up in traffic. [emoji6]
T

Not for me T the surface is terrible too

You’re park was a shitehole up until this season and the changing rooms were up there with the worst in Scotland. Just cause yous are in a position with money don’t slaughter other teams who are trying their hardest with their budget. Classless c**t

He probably wouldn’t know what the park looked like until this season when he started to support Darvel he’s no an icon he’s an i🤡

There can only be one legend but did he come back as the Icon ?

No mate he came back as himself [emoji23] deffo not Icon. doesn’t mince his words whether you want to hear it or not. It’s a forum and some have more opinions than others 🤦🏻‍♂️ a suppose.

Only 1 DL (that’s not me singing when a say that either lads [emoji23])