Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Gartcairn Army

1 minute ago, sctv said:

Fk me we really must’ve been watching a different game, you had 15 minutes at the end of first half where you failed to score, we had one chopped off for no reason or it would’ve been three points, we also had a number of players out but we don’t look for excuses we go with what we have,
We don’t have a third of your budget or half the size of your squad but just you keep piping in.

Yourselves and cumbernauld are certainly to go up and credit for what your doing and how your playing but ffs give us credit when it’s due

Ur in a relegation battle although I don’t think u will go down 

If cairn  sort there defence out they will be decent outfit .. defence were honking today for them ...going forward they were very direct and caused us problems especially from corners as I’ve neva seen a player whip in so many dangerous corners 

as for for set up at moment not the greatest and they are first to admit it  only 4-5 years old and making big strides and there plans for ground improvements nxt season sound great ..couldn’t be any nicer hospitality half time and after game was great

al the bet guys and see youz in return leg 

• 2 weeks later...
If cairn  sort there defence out they will be decent outfit .. defence were honking today for them ...going forward they were very direct and caused us problems especially from corners as I’ve neva seen a player whip in so many dangerous corners 
as for for set up at moment not the greatest and they are first to admit it  only 4-5 years old and making big strides and there plans for ground improvements nxt season sound great ..couldn’t be any nicer hospitality half time and after game was great
al the bet guys and see youz in return leg 

Cambuslang learned the hard way with the corners today! Conceded 4 goals today direct from corners, great balls in from the gartcairn player. Crazy game today gutted cambuslang couldn’t see the game out from a 3-1 position but second half gartcairn stepped it up and thoroughly deserved the win.

Just now, Beckanbaur said:

Cambuslang learned the hard way with the corners today! Conceded 4 goals today direct from corners, great balls in from the gartcairn player. Crazy game today gutted cambuslang couldn’t see the game out from a 3-1 position but second half gartcairn stepped it up and thoroughly deserved the win.

Has BC changed much in the way of playing staff since coming back to Camby? Last I seen them they lacked a CM presence and also a commanding GK. The young CF, tall lad, looked decent too but didn't have much help.

The only player that billy has brought that started yesterday was one of the CB’s and we lost 6 goals..

The two boys up front ? They have been our wide men last couple of weeks. Was surprised to see them both up top, however I thought they done well 1 st half but never got near play in second. Put together one nice move in second half which ended in a 1v1 for the winger that ex camby stopper Iain Stewart saved well.

• 2 months later...