Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Gartcairn Army

Wow, you come on completely disrespectful to our manager and rest of your sons teammates and you don’t think there should be a reaction? Really
You made an arse of it completely , childish and ignorant.
Your son is a cracking player and doesn’t need your distractions.
Showtime?
Ps you’ll need to explain personally to me about the broken bottles.
For the record I’m the chairman not secretary

Making it personal again you just can’t help yourself, no one dare say anything about my club. Get off the open forum if you can’t take it , you like to give it out but when someone says something to get back at you the toys are out the pram. Keep making it personal because you can’t talk about football.

29 minutes ago, JALD said:

Dont have an open form unless you can take criticism.

Specifically it’s the Bottle comment I am referring to we have an academy of near 600 boys and Girls and anyone attending our matches with sexual references like this is clearly not welcome due to child protection as well as common decency reasons 

31 minutes ago, JALD said:

It’s an adult open forum nothing to do with SJFA or SAFA . It was joke hence the emoji. honestly your killing this forum but carry on.

You’re the one killing the forum with that kind of comment. Trying to justify by saying it’s an adult forum holds no water. Reasonable, rational adults don’t think such things, never mind type them.

Good luck to all at Gartcairn the rest of the season. The level of sensitivity has now reached critical. Wishing you all well and have a great season. Your now top of the pie and bovril forum hit parade with the great Jim Baxter leading the way. [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji122][emoji898] cheers

Thank fk I’m bald as watching Gartcairn would have you pulling your hair out. The inconsistency this season is horrendous especially when you know they are better than what they are showing, we show what we can do against teams that are in leagues above us or favorites for this league yet against teams that seem about our level we struggle.
We need to be better and be up for every game, as I said they are more than capable.

The worst about it I’ve not seen a team this season that I’d be worried about playing again, the only team that worries me is us.

Now for the reality check.....
We are only in our fifth season and to be where we are , the championship and beating premiership teams each year in the cups shows we are ahead of schedule, some junior teams with over 100 years have never been where we are.
We need to solidify this season and enjoy cup runs but start preparing for next season.
Not giving up the league but being realistic, as I said last week it was great beating kilbirnie ladeside but the leagues our bread and butter.

Mtc

20 minutes ago, sctv said:

Thank fk I’m bald as watching Gartcairn would have you pulling your hair out. The inconsistency this season is horrendous especially when you know they are better than what they are showing, we show what we can do against teams that are in leagues above us or favorites for this league yet against teams that seem about our level we struggle.
We need to be better and be up for every game, as I said they are more than capable.

The worst about it I’ve not seen a team this season that I’d be worried about playing again, the only team that worries me is us.

Now for the reality check.....
We are only in our fifth season and to be where we are , the championship and beating premiership teams each year in the cups shows we are ahead of schedule, some junior teams with over 100 years have never been where we are.
We need to solidify this season and enjoy cup runs but start preparing for next season.
Not giving up the league but being realistic, as I said last week it was great beating kilbirnie ladeside but the leagues our bread and butter.

Mtc

Aye very good we played u off the park with 9 players short but I like ur enthusiasm 

Aye very good we played u off the park with 9 players short but I like ur enthusiasm 

Fk me we really must’ve been watching a different game, you had 15 minutes at the end of first half where you failed to score, we had one chopped off for no reason or it would’ve been three points, we also had a number of players out but we don’t look for excuses we go with what we have,
We don’t have a third of your budget or half the size of your squad but just you keep piping in.

Yourselves and cumbernauld are certainly to go up and credit for what your doing and how your playing but ffs give us credit when it’s due