Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Gartcairn Army

Great result today for the cairn 1-0 but big shout to you 21s keeper outstanding and I must say last 6 games 3 wins when a certain player starts showtime . Let’s hope we learn from this. Surface was for both sides big park plenty of room no excuse better team won on the day [emoji106]

Team game forget the “when one player starts shite” team game

1 hour ago, Gartcairn Army said:

Doc was superb today, not much to do as Kilbirnie never really threatened but dealt with anything he had to do very well. 

our 21s have several excellent players so looking forward to seeing some more.

Don't think they had a shot on target from open play. Only threat was set pieces, but even then we dealt with them well. Last 10 mins was fantastic, premiership team chasing the ball round the park, not getting a sniff.

Because they have a good Rugby team that punts it up the park all day, the best team for football this year is Darvel. First half is the best junior performance I have seen this season at home even though it was only 0-1 at half time. Sorry we have a great bunch of players but IMO we need to pass more and keep possession. If you play 442 you go long and it’s shite to watch. On a 4G you have plenty of space and time so 433 for me like today. It’s an easy game when you pass and move 🥴

Nah you’ve lost me.... and yourself
As I said team game so stop spouting if one certain player plays, it’s childish and ignorant

Sorry teacher for having an opinion but to call me childish and ignorant says a lot about your football knowledge. The bottom line is 6 games 3 wins Lanark , Petershill and kilbirnie. The stats say it all but you will know best, get back to watching TV , let people who attend games and pay there money have an opinion.

Brilliant.... I’ll introduce myself at next game.... you go to all them?

Tell you what £100 donation to club by whoever has been at the least gartcairn games, you up for it?

Your whole point was about one player, I told you it’s a team, I’m no disagreeing about how the games played every game is different, you should let the gaffer know how to play the game I’m sure he could be doing with the insight.

21 hours ago, JALD said:

Because they have a good Rugby team that punts it up the park all day, the best team for football this year is Darvel. First half is the best junior performance I have seen this season at home even though it was only 0-1 at half time. Sorry we have a great bunch of players but IMO we need to pass more and keep possession. If you play 442 you go long and it’s shite to watch. On a 4G you have plenty of space and time so 433 for me like today. It’s an easy game when you pass and move 🥴

Need to get u on board u seem to know it all . Pipe down it's no all about ur boy it's a team game and stop being disrespectful saying boys punt it long that's disrespectful to management and players . Let me know when u have ur team I'll come and watch 

The purpose of an open forum is to express an opinion rightly or wrongly. The conversation started with praise to Gartcairn then SCTV got personal and started the abuse . I reacted and said somethings that may be was disrespectful but that was never the intention it was a reaction to a personal attack from your secretary. If you look through the full thread you will see who started the personal abuse. The team and manager are doing a great job and I wish them well , on a personal note I like to see a passing game. That may not always get results but when you put so much into developing youth you stick by your believes. BR won 7 trophies in 2 and a half years playing a passing game. That was the main point I was trying to get across. Sorry to Jamie and the players for causing any grief it was not my intention. I wish them all the best. For SCTV you can go and f**k your self with a Broken bottle. [emoji85]

1 hour ago, JALD said:

The purpose of an open forum is to express an opinion rightly or wrongly. The conversation started with praise to Gartcairn then SCTV got personal and started the abuse . I reacted and said somethings that may be was disrespectful but that was never the intention it was a reaction to a personal attack from your secretary. If you look through the full thread you will see who started the personal abuse. The team and manager are doing a great job and I wish them well , on a personal note I like to see a passing game. That may not always get results but when you put so much into developing youth you stick by your believes. BR won 7 trophies in 2 and a half years playing a passing game. That was the main point I was trying to get across. Sorry to Jamie and the players for causing any grief it was not my intention. I wish them all the best. For SCTV you can go and f**k your self with a Broken bottle. emoji85.png

I’ll leave SCTV to deal with you on the broken Bottle comment , From a personal point of Vue unless you have a mental health issue or a dependency of some kind , please never come back to the Club again you are not welcome.

#MTC

Wow, you come on completely disrespectful to our manager and rest of your sons teammates and you don’t think there should be a reaction? Really
You made an arse of it completely , childish and ignorant.
Your son is a cracking player and doesn’t need your distractions.
Showtime?
Ps you’ll need to explain personally to me about the broken bottles.
For the record I’m the chairman not secretary

I’ll leave SCTV to deal with you on the broken Bottle comment , From a personal point of Vue unless you have a mental health issue or a dependency of some kind , please never come back to the Club again you are not welcome.
#MTC

Dont have an open form unless you can take criticism.