Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Gartcairn Army

Apart from today lol
If the fixture Secretary ever decides to play use vs Cumbernauld this season  Weird how that hasn’t happened in the first 20 fixtures [emoji848][emoji848] your season will be over long before May my friend 

I believe the fixture secretary had Darvel down to play Cumbernauld next week but had to be postponed due to both clubs involved in the Scottish cup

Big game this Saturday last time the cairn won was the last round of the Scottish Cup against Lanark. Kilbirnie sitting top half of super premier while cairn last three games drawn two and lost one. It will be interesting to see the team selection if we go back to the winning team against Lanark or stick with last Saturdays selection. Looking forward to good crowd and good performance come on the cairn . [emoji120]

21 hours ago, JALD said:

Big game this Saturday last time the cairn won was the last round of the Scottish Cup against Lanark. Kilbirnie sitting top half of super premier while cairn last three games drawn two and lost one. It will be interesting to see the team selection if we go back to the winning team against Lanark or stick with last Saturdays selection. Looking forward to good crowd and good performance come on the cairn . emoji120.png

Our ex keeper Gareth Hallford played a big part in your last win. Is he available this Saturday?

On 24/10/2019 at 17:08, fan of the juniors said:

Any info for travelling fans ? Nearest watering hole ? Where to get a bite to eat pre match/half time ?

The Boars Head is the pub both before and after the match with hospitality in here after the match for players 

The Boars Head Pub

1-3 Bore Rd, Airdrie ML6 6HU
01236 771641

https://g.co/kgs/vPaeCc

26 minutes ago, Gartcairn Official said:

The Boars Head is the pub both before and after the match with hospitality in here after the match for players 

The Boars Head Pub

1-3 Bore Rd, Airdrie ML6 6HU
01236 771641

https://g.co/kgs/vPaeCc

Will the duke boys there and if daisy duke is making an appearance think I will come up for a pint or two 😁.  Unless I get pulled over on the way up by roscoe and iness on the orders of boss hogg.

Great result today for the cairn 1-0 but big shout to you 21s keeper outstanding and I must say last 6 games 3 wins when a certain player starts showtime . Let’s hope we learn from this. Surface was for both sides big park plenty of room no excuse better team won on the day [emoji106]