Gartcairn Juniors 2019/20

Gartcairn Army

I’m not DL and I won’t be telling who I am after the personal abuse Jim got
I’m a Darvel fan and have been for many a long year

I never once said you were DL. You have made an account up this season because your team will win the league. And by some of your post your an arrogant c**t thinking having a go at teams like Gartcairn who are trying their hardest by slagging their park etc. Don’t forget yours was a shithole up until this season

I never once said you were DL. You have made an account up this season because your team will win the league. And by some of your post your an arrogant c**t thinking having a go at teams like Gartcairn who are trying their hardest by slagging their park etc. Don’t forget yours was a shithole up until this season

Rent free in that head of yours

20 hours ago, Ceejayar said:

I will back up what The Marvel is saying, icon is not DL. Tbf we don’t know who he is but he’s not doing us any favours🤦🏻‍♂️

Find it strange that you can recognise that this Darvel Icon isn’t doing you any favours yet yous all defended The Legend to the hilt when tbh the level of stupid, classless statements are the same ... 

On ‎14‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 18:15, Gartcairn Official said:

We have moved since last season and very much look to return the warm welcome and hospitality that was afforded to us all at  KBL last year 

Gutted not making this one to receive your hospitality :) Great bunch who visited us last year and a well deserved win.

Potential banana skin for us considering our patchy away form, take a draw the noo lol

Abit off topic but what was the reason Billy Campbell left to return to Camby? Presume he just fancied another crack at management with a club close to his heart? 

Got the opportunity to manage a team again and we wish him all the best, except when he’s playing us of course lol

Guys let’s try to get it back to gartcairn, much as we enjoyed the game against darvel even though we dropped two points we move onto Dalry now. Thanks for the comments but we have no interest in unmasking the darvel guys , we will leave that to scooby doo and the gang.

Guys let’s try to get it back to gartcairn, much as we enjoyed the game against darvel even though we dropped two points we move onto Dalry now. Thanks for the comments but we have no interest in unmasking the darvel guys , we will leave that to scooby doo and the gang.

Sorry your thread got hijacked sctv.

Enjoyed the game last weekend good fitba end to end, canny believe the free kick though.....haunted me all week but hie that’s fitba.

GL for remainder of season lads [emoji106]

MTV