Rutherglen Glencairn 2019-20

glensmad

We would like to remind all of our football club members that the Annual General Meeting of Rutherglen Glencairn Football Club will take place on Monday evening (3rd February 2020) at 7.30pm in The Glencairn Venue. All members are requested to attend.

I'm not sure which is the worse challenge, the stamp on Harry Mitchell (which I didn't see at the time as I was on the other side) or Josh Weir's shocking studs-up challenge on the gaffer's shin which left him needing treatment in the dugout. [emoji23]

29 minutes ago, Talbot supporter said:

emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Why laugh at this because everybody's laughing at the talbot support who are stuck in the last century and we will laugh even more when it's announced that you are joining the new wosl  do you really think your club is going to the expense of installing flood lights to be playing in the juniors with all the big teams away  with no sfa licence and no more big Scottish cup entry .😂😂😂😂. You'll no be laughing then will you.

Anybody that thinks Talbot won't be moving are seriously deluded.

Why laugh at this because everybody's laughing at the talbot support who are stuck in the last century and we will laugh even more when it's announced that you are joining the new wosl  do you really think your club is going to the expense of installing flood lights to be playing in the juniors with all the big teams away  with no sfa licence and no more big Scottish cup entry .[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. You'll no be laughing then will you.