Rutherglen Glencairn 2019-20

glensmad

There were 4 in the Rossvale starting line up that wern't there last season. None of the 3 subs used were there either. The backbone of the team is still there, but there have been additions

Rossvale have improved week by week and now have points on the board.Im sure they will be delighted on how things are going.

1 hour ago, Mine Man said:

Rossvale have improved week by week and now have points on the board.Im sure they will be delighted on how things are going.

Absolutely delighted. Took a bit of time to settle into the top league, but have now won away at Hurlford, Clydebank, Glenafton (and Benburb) . Drew away with Largs and Pollok. We have adjusted and are getting the reward. But there were a few new players that came in and added a bit of additional quality. Never thought for a moment we would have 29 points before New Year mind.

I said at the start of the season that it would all depend on how we defend, as going forward we have the players to hurt any team in this league (when they're fit). Smith, McKay, Leyden, Simeon, Mitchell, McRobbie, all good players capable of cutting it in this league.

Unfortunately defensively at the moment we couldn't keep weans out of a close.

Sound a bit like darvel legend with all these players missing

Very strange that you let the lad  Anton Phinn slip through ur fingers, hes definitely better than what u have at the moment. 
I disagree. It's defenders we need. Anton is not better than Simeon or Mitchell who play in his position.

34 minutes ago, glensmad said:
2 hours ago, SCOUT01 said:
Very strange that you let the lad  Anton Phinn slip through ur fingers, hes definitely better than what u have at the moment. 

I disagree. It's defenders we need. Anton is not better than Simeon or Mitchell who play in his position.

Game of opinions. 

Rutherglen Glencairn's complete record for 2019 :-

Total games played - 46
Wins - 23
Draws - 6
Defeats - 17
Goals scored - 140
Goals conceded - 96

Goal scorers (competitive games only) -
32 - Dale Simeon
17 - Jordan Leyden
12 - Jay McKay
11 - Liam Gormley
7 - Callum McRobbie
7 - Gary Smith
5 - Kris Gebbie
4 - Gavin Lachlan
4 - Harry Mitchell
2 - Stevie Kerr
2 - Gavin Mackie
2 - Sean McGuire
2 - Tam Miller
1 - Lee Cochrane
1 - Craig McGregor

League matches played - 26
Wins - 12
Draws - 2
Defeats - 12
Goals scored - 72
Goals conceded - 53

Cup matches played - 12
Wins - 5
Draws - 3
Defeats - 4
Goals scored - 40
Goals conceded - 25

Friendly matches played - 8
Wins - 6
Draws - 1
Defeats - 1
Goals scored - 28
Goals conceded - 18

How has he been when he has played
I'll judge him when he's fully fit and settled into the club. We haven't been on a good run collectively as a team in his time here, so it's harsh to judge him individually after only seven games for a team who are not in good form at the moment.

Club statement.Screenshot_20200102_182534.thumb.jpeg.753453e2431768946f35c18ac0935834.jpeg

I am so angry, sad and disappointed for our Club. I DO NOT BELIEVE that this represents any true supporter, or anyone associated with Rutherglen Glencairn. I hope the person responsible NEVER attends another Rutherglen Glencairn match, we do not want their support in any form.

Guest Rob Roy no 1
6 minutes ago, Cairn1902 said:

I am so angry, sad and disappointed for our Club. I DO NOT BELIEVE that this represents any true supporter, or anyone associated with Rutherglen Glencairn. I hope the person responsible NEVER attends another Rutherglen Glencairn match, we do not want their support in any form.

They shouldn’t attend another football match 

36 minutes ago, glensmad said:

Club statement.Screenshot_20200102_182534.jpeg

As I posted on Twitter, I feel sorry for any club in this sitution. You cannot legislate for 1 moron. I just hope that if he is a regular "fan", then the people around him have had a word.

Also fair play to your gaffer, who, when young Mati got subbed, made his way immediately to the Rossvale dug out to have a word with the boy.

Absolutely disgusting,surely someone can identify the person responsible.