Rutherglen Glencairn 2019-20

glensmad

Yes I do peter , stop deflecting it . You know fine well. And keep saying my name I couldn’t give a f**k
Ok Gavin, you keep believing the guy who is pulling your strings. We know who that is as well. All that matters is the truth, and I've given you that. Take it however you want, believe me or not, it doesn't really matter. The players know I am telling the truth as well, that's all that matters.

Ok Gavin, you keep believing the guy who is pulling your strings. We know who that is as well. All that matters is the truth, and I've given you that. Take it however you want, believe me or not, it doesn't really matter. The players know I am telling the truth as well, that's all that matters.

My pal lying then he’s not been paid ? Just you stay out the dressing room on match days and stop eating the players sweets and drinking their juices . 1 guy pays for that out his pocket for the players not for you to help yourself

Rutherglen Glencairn are pleased to now be using PlayerData technology to help analyse and improve our players' individual fitness and performance.
@PlayerDataUK playerdata.co.ukIMG_0392.thumb.jpeg.bb65bb1035aa0d9f6ce6ae4573520fac.jpegIMG_0396.jpeg.80cf97f9ee4d5c6ff0a3074b62a5d213.jpegIMG_0395.jpeg.6fd857f595fe0ed05e476eb7c7bb2de1.jpegIMG_0402.jpeg.009b5f5b3699ffc9cc855ae737f246c9.jpeg
Fantastic bits of kit, we've been using them since January and helping to test the live data feed feature just now.

Great company to work with as well. [emoji106]

Is it only Glencairn supporters that are allowed to post on here ?

Not for general posts, absolutely not. But you are on a public forum asking g about internal club matters like wages getting paid. That's an active attempt to put information out there that shouldnt really be discussed on internet.

Signings, potential signings and general football form, batter in. Internal clubs concerns being posted on the internet by someone who isnt a glencairn fan leads me to ask why you would put that information out there?

Not for general posts, absolutely not. But you are on a public forum asking g about internal club matters like wages getting paid. That's an active attempt to put information out there that shouldnt really be discussed on internet.  
Signings, potential signings and general football form, batter in. Internal clubs concerns being posted on the internet by someone who isnt a glencairn fan leads me to ask why you would put that information out there?

Because I’ll post it where I see fit. I’m not going to ask permission from the likes of you. Baring in mind Ferguson was always going on about what darvel and camby we’re paying players etc (when camby were doing it ). He thinks it’s okay to post about other clubs business then so do I

58 minutes ago, king Henrik7 said:

Backs up my theory

If you read that article, you will see that it does not say that the wages have not been paid. It says the opposite in fact - "We managed to pay the players' wages.......We are renowned for making payments on time, and we have always got through it, but we're really stretched."

All the article says is that we are feeling the pinch a little because we have had so few home games so far this season. We have only had 8 home games this season so far, and 2 of them were split gates due to cup ties. That's over 7 months. We still have 10 home games left to play this season, with only 3 months left of the season, and hopefully that will give us a financial boost to get us back to normal.

Meantime we are investing in the electronic PlayerData programme for the further benefit of our players and the overall team's performance. According to you on another thread we are also investing further in our squad. We are also now actively working towards getting our Entry Level club licence.

I have given you the truth, whether you choose to believe it or not is of no importance. If you wish to continue to be worked up the back like a puppet by somebody else, then that's your issue. Your posts were a source of amusement for us at training last night at least. 🤣

Edited by glensmad

Because I’ll post it where I see fit. I’m not going to ask permission from the likes of you. Baring in mind Ferguson was always going on about what darvel and camby we’re paying players etc (when camby were doing it ). He thinks it’s okay to post about other clubs business then so do I
The likes of me? Seriously [emoji85]

If you are happy with the approach you are taking then crack on, but you are not doing yourself any favours.

Justifying your own behaviour because someone else did it isnt going about things the right way.

Best of luck though

If you read that article, you will see that it does not say that the wages have not been paid. It says the opposite in fact - "We managed to pay the players' wages.......We are renowned for making payments on time, and we have always got through it, but we're really stretched."
All the article says is that we are feeling the pinch a little because we have had so few home games so far this season. We have only had 8 home games this season so far, and 2 of them were split gates due to cup ties. That's over 7 months. We still have 10 home games left to play this season, with only 3 months left of the season, and hopefully that will give us a financial boost to get us back to normal.
Meantime we are investing in the electronic PlayerData programme for the further benefit of our players and the overall team's performance. According to you on another thread we are also investing further in our squad. We are also now actively working towards getting our Entry Level club licence.
I have given you the truth, whether you choose to believe it or not is of no importance. If you wish to continue to be worked up the back like a puppet by somebody else, then that's your issue. Your posts were a source of amusement for us at training last night at least. 🤣

Haha you continue to try pull the wool over everybody’s eyes because your club is getting run like a circus behind close doors. You can’t take criticism when it’s aimed at your own club.

The likes of me? Seriously [emoji85]

If you are happy with the approach you are taking then crack on, but you are not doing yourself any favours.

Justifying your own behaviour because someone else did it isnt going about things the right way.

Best of luck though

I’m not doing myself any favours ? And what favours is that I want off anybody connected to Glencairn? I’ll post stuff where I see fit on any page I want.

I’m not doing myself any favours ? And what favours is that I want off anybody connected to Glencairn? I’ll post stuff where I see fit on any page I want.
Goodness me.......